Votes: 97 51.9%
  • McGhee Out

Votes: 90 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Here is the final poll. Your last chance to have your say and try and sway the board before its too late. Do you want to try and inluence the board and give McGhee a chance, do you want to hit the nail into the coffin ?.

I was a massive McGhee fan but in the last 3 months the wheels came off and it all fell apart. However I still remember the promotion, the day out at Cardiff, the survival in the championship. 2 good seasons out of 3 is not bad at all.

McGhee has not left us in a worse position than when he took over. All that with No money, No facilities, Having to sell all the assets, No clear future on the stadium.

McGhee has honoured his side and stayed in very trying circumstances unlike 5 managers before him. Isn't it time we honoured our side ??? .

If Knight wants him , all the more reason to fight for common sense to prevail. Fair credit to Knight for having honour and loyalty, dirty words in Football today. Thank god we have a chairman like Knight.

Knight V The Lizard Man - its a no brainer really.

On reflection - McGhee IN

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
In

Can't afford to terminate his contract and I believe he should be given a few months in League 1 to turn things around. - he's proven at that level.

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I voted McGhee in as my preference, but even though I'd guess that it will be McGhee out by the end of the day

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think sacking McGhee now would leave a nasty taste in my mouth.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think sacking McGhee now would leave a nasty taste in my mouth.

Will you f***ing make up your mind :lolol:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
In

Give him a chance to turn it around next season. There aren't many managers out there with a better recorld at that level.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
In. We are more f***ed without him, simple.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Show me 1 thread where I have said sack him, none, because I never have. In every poll I have voted McGhee in.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
zefarelly said:
:lolol:

That misquoting thing tickles me every time (do NOT misquote this)!

the Realist

Feb 5, 2006
Uncle Spielberg said:
Knight V The Lizard Man - its a no brainer really.

On reflection - McGhee IN

Absolutely bizarre. I never thought for a moment anybody would be suckered in by the Naylor/McGhee job desperation spin.

But I was wrong.

Knight v The Lizard Man - NO - It is Knight + The Lizard Man.

The board are united, as you will see later today

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Untill the desperate ramblings of Naylor I would have given McGhee the benefit of the doubt, now the damage that has been caused he really has to go.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have voted for 'in' in every single one of the Mcghee polls on here. Except this one.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Very clever Zef :clap:

From the Realists comments I assume McGhee stays.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I have wanted him out since February. I have seen nothing in that time to change that opinion. Out.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Out, and knew from bitter experience at other clubs that he has been manager what to expect. Shame everything came to fruition.

Good start, when he inherits another squad- whittles it down to what he doesnt want. then plays players out of position (The exception to this rule being Virgo- but then he is a player who will give his all no matter where you play him.), falling out with players and finally tactical ineptness.

:wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Out out out out out out out out

People talk about a difficult job in difficult circumstances. I say BALLS.

Gritt, Horton & Wood had a much harder job at Gillingham.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Was 65/35 in now much closer but hardly a ringing endorsement if they do show him the door today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here