• McGhee Out

Votes: 90 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can you ever remember a time when the fans were so divided over the manager? 69-66 at the moment!

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
fourthteamtillidie said:

I was at Uni at Royal Holloway, and certainly didnt have a Premiership team use our facilities day in day out, but the England U21's trained their- in the squad included a certain Mr Zamora.

I went to Holloway (92-95) and I have to say the training facilities there were very very good. I can understand why the England Under 21's used them. I went there though, because it was 70% women.:clap2:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And I've helped get him back in. 85 -81

I honestly thought the clear majority would be OUT.

Glad to see its not so

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McGhee in :clap:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Too much whisky a good thing

Just fallen back of the wagon, to show some support for our manager.

The day after our away game at Cardiff, McGhee was at the SSC game at Ringmer coaching Jake from the dug out. He has a fantastic record at league one level and is willing to stick around during the endless Falmer march.

I spoke with Steve Gritt on Tuesday after a return to the valley game and he was upset to hear that McGhee was getting grief from a section of our fans.

He said the Gillingham years were terrible and we were doing well to survive without Falmer.

I believe my sentiment represents that of many people who dont post on NSC, and I was willing to re sign up in support of manager that took us up and kept us up.

I hope this post keeps him in the lead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here