Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 11

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will download both demos, but probably go with PES, the far superior game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does anyone know what FIFA games are like on the wii? Thinking of getting a wii but only if fifa is playable.

I played Fifa World Cup on the Wii, and it was quite possibly the worst football game I've ever played.

Trust me Pro Evo is far, far better on the Wii. Check out the review on amazon compared to Fifa...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Used to be. Not for the past 2 or 3 years though.

I've really tried to switch but I just prefer how Pro Evo feels. Physics feel very cartoony to me in FIFA, plus Pro Evo is way ahead in graphics now, and is starting to nick more and more licences.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I completely disagree on both counts.

I understand regarding how it feels that is subjective but I don't see how you can disagree regarding graphics. Have you seen the comparisons?

Since last year as well...

PES-Rooney-v-FIFA-Rooney.jpg

Look at that ^^ The Pro Evo Rooney looks 10 times more lifelike than the FIFA one.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I understand regarding how it feels that is subjective but I don't see how you can disagree regarding graphics. Have you seen the comparisons?

Look at that ^^ The Pro Evo Rooney looks 10 times more lifelike than the FIFA one.

that would be great if the game was zoomed in that much for the whole thing.

playing a game of fifa feels like you are manipulating a real life game of footy, its incredible how realistic it is.

playing pro evo is like watching a bunch of blokes on stilts run along train tracks, truly awful.

this coming from a pro evo guy before you think im completely biased. switched over after fifa 09 tho as pro evos been going backwards for ages......

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

I agree. Rooney doesnt look that ugly on the right. Only PES portrays his true chavness.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
graphics dont mean everything, GAMEPLAY is the king, thats why Sensible Soccer was and still IS the greatest football game of ALL time :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
FIFA 11 Demo - Brilliant
PES demo - Awful

NBA 2k11 - 10/10 Brilliant!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Interesting that you are in Tonbridge, and the seller is also in Tonbridge and has Zero feedback.
Is this just a coincidence ? :shrug:
And the only one he has sold is the one you have bought also having zero feedback, i smell a rat.

Shhhh...... Ok, yes it is me selling the codes. But it works 100% and it is no scam. Btw i have 1 feedback now :blush:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The FIFA demo is AWESOME.

Passing is now so much harder(which is good)
Crossing is vastly improved
Tackling is great

Basically it's harder to score now which it needed to be. Once you get the feel for the passing you can pull off some brilliant team moves, especially with Arsenal or Barca.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Played both demos last night. Didn't actually like either that much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here