Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 11

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
First opinion.

Being a keeper is fun.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'll download the PC version later, FIFA10 was good for awhile but the annoyances & bugs got the better of me in the end, hope this version is better.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's ALL about PRO EVO on the WII - trust me...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Downloading Fifa and Pro Evo (on PS3) whilst watching Arsenal.

I already know which'll be better though.

(Fifa)

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know what FIFA games are like on the wii? Thinking of getting a wii but only if fifa is playable.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Does anyone know what FIFA games are like on the wii? Thinking of getting a wii but only if fifa is playable.

I played Fifa World Cup on the Wii, and it was quite possibly the worst football game I've ever played.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Back from pub, got three mates with winner stays on style and my only comment is brilliant!!! OMG nearly had a sex wee!:thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I wondered how they'd make the general game play better, but they've bloody well gone and done it. The 360 like passing is brilliant.

Playing as the keeper is bloody hard though! 35 goals, 10 saves. Who would be a keeper, aye? :wink:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I wondered how they'd make the general game play better, but they've bloody well gone and done it. The 360 like passing is brilliant.

Playing as the keeper is bloody hard though! 35 goals, 10 saves. Who would be a keeper, aye? :wink:

4 goals
36 saves

I guess I'll be in goal for my club. :laugh:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I bought a code off ebay which gave me £25 off a pre order of fifa 11, and it worked! Fifa 11 for £20 posted for me :rave::rave:

Here is the link if anyone wants it

FIFA 11 FOR £15 GET! £25 OFF FIFA 11 ALL PLATFORMS on eBay (end time 22-Sep-10 19:25:36 BST)

Interesting that you are in Tonbridge, and the seller is also in Tonbridge and has Zero feedback.
Is this just a coincidence ? :shrug:
And the only one he has sold is the one you have bought also having zero feedback, i smell a rat.

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
Mafia 2 was ok, though the single player campaign seemed over very quickly, reminisent of other recent titles that spend more time modelling cut scenes that get boring very quickly, than building additional levels.. shame really had way more potential than it delivered...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here