Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ferguson sacked!

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Peterborough was his first job straight from playing, i really think if he were to be interested that he would be the standout candidate, imagine the loanees from his old man.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
IF this is true, He wouldn't come to us this week (or next). Managers normally like to get their compensation sorted first and that can take time!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would make a great manager, especially with Peter Taylor as his coach.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
For those who don't know:

BBC NEWS | England | Manchester | Ferguson's son admits wife attack

There's no way I could clap this arsehole out onto the pitch. He may deserve forgiveness and a second chance, I don't know him, but not at my club. Any man who can beat a woman, let alone their wife, is a bottom-feeder.

Quite honestly , The Fergusons are just nasty pieces of work .. there is another son who worked for Sky TV as a footy director....Totally appalling ,nasty little shit... It runs in the family

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Have to say, if his dad carries on the way he's going, there won't be any contacts to plunder. Fergie senior will have alienated them all.

With Fergie senior, there will always be good contacts with the lickers such as Allardyce and Megson.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Sorry, but there are Albion players & staff past & present who have been accused of doing exactly that, but you cheer them every week.

That's a pretty serious accusation. Got any names and facts to back it up? I certainly wouldn't be applauding them if a) it were true (Fergusson pleaded guilty) and b) I knew about it.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
Fact : When you type in Darren Ferguson into Google, one of the first suggestions on the word completion is "Darren Ferguson Wife Beater"

HAHA had to try i didnt believe it thats great :lolol:

although if he would come it would be a great guy to get in

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's a pretty serious accusation. Got any names and facts to back it up? I certainly wouldn't be applauding them if a) it were true (Fergusson pleaded guilty) and b) I knew about it.

I would be seriously crossing a line if I named names: suffice it to say that- if only be the law of averages- out of the hundreds of guys who've played for or managed the Albion, it stands to reason that a few might have been accused of being a bit naughty.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I would be seriously crossing a line if I named names: suffice it to say that- if only be the law of averages- out of the hundreds of guys who've played for or managed the Albion, it stands to reason that a few might have been accused of being a bit naughty.

Excuse the pun but that is a total cop-out. I'd have thought a woman in your occupation would know better. Do you really equate assaulting a woman to being 'a bit naughty'?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, absolutely not. It's horrible & those found guilty deserve everything they get (sadly that often isn't nearly enough but that's another debate).

Sorry for the turn of phrase, probably came out a bit wrong, it was meant as a sort of generalisation for all sorts. But no offence intended.

What is a fact is that 2 women every week die in the UK as a result of domestic
violence, therefore it is a lot more common (at whatever level) than people often think. It's probably going on with people you know, like I said, the law of averages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here