Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Arsenal, Newcastle, Wolves, Napoli all linked. Mind you, think all of them and more were wanting Amori Corey-Dangleberry, or whatever his name is.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Expect the young lad from Arsenal is the RWB rotation player and we realised we weren't going to manage to sneak this one under the radar anymore for a Brighton value price

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
Expect the young lad from Arsenal is the RWB rotation player and we realised we weren't going to manage to sneak this one under the radar anymore for a Brighton value price
im not sure cozier-duberry has ever played right back in his life? certainly doesn’t show much defensive instinct, from what admittedly limited footage i’ve seen. may not sign kadioglou, but i would be gobsmacked if we went with ACD as a right back/wing back option, and i also doubt he’d have come if we told him we’d be moving him to full back

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Think this one is out of our league. Been one of the best players at the euros

I have to agree. Even before the tournament, he was picked out as one to watch. I'm not saying it's impossible but I'll be stunned if we pull it off.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I have to agree. Even before the tournament, he was picked out as one to watch. I'm not saying it's impossible but I'll be stunned if we pull it off.
He's a game-changer signing in my opinion. Astonishingly tough to get over the line, unlikely to happen, pricey and up against serious interest from top clubs but if we do pull it off, it's the kind of signing that may make people sit up and take notice ahead of the next season.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He's a game-changer signing in my opinion. Astonishingly tough to get over the line, unlikely to happen, pricey and up against serious interest from top clubs but if we do pull it off, it's the kind of signing that may make people sit up and take notice ahead of the next season.

The only thing in our favour is that he'll fairly sure to get plenty of game time with us. Not sure that the case at Arsenal and god knows what Man U's plan for him is.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Would be an excellent signing if we can find a deal. First choice left/win back until Pervis is back up and running and then option to become first choice on the right.

Has gone a little quiet though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here