Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not my money but our right side was so ineffective last season in an attacking sense. I think we should fork out €35m for the guy. We’ll recoup this on other players next summer and so on but if we want to get back into the top 10, this is exactly the sort of wing-back we need. We seem to have tracked this lad for years and we do tend to go back to historic targets.

Let’s do this!

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
I'm going to be a party pooper here...do we have any credible evidence that we are actually wanting this fella? Yes I know there are the odd tweets here and there but Minteh and Cozy D came out of no where and wrapped up b4 most of us knew about it. Wieffer also went under most people's radar until a couple of days b4 signing. This one seems to be more of OUR wishful thinking than anything concrete. Would love to be wrong though but as others have stated it seems more of a top 6 or a Euro big boy signing!

And as I finish typing in comes the Bubble tweet...what do I know???

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'm going to be a party pooper here...do we have any credible evidence that we are actually wanting this fella? Yes I know there are the odd tweets here and there but Minteh and Cozy D came out of no where and wrapped up b4 most of us knew about it. Wieffer also went under most people's radar until a couple of days b4 signing. This one seems to be more of OUR wishful thinking than anything concrete. Would love to be wrong though but as others have stated it seems more of a top 6 or a Euro big boy signing!

And as I finish typing in comes the Bubble tweet...what do I know???
Sky are reporting our interest / Turkish reports likewise

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Fenerbahce trying to cash in whilst his stocks at its highest… not our usual style, would be surprised to see this one happen, despite him looking great

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Fenerbahce trying to cash in whilst his stocks at its highest… not our usual style, would be surprised to see this one happen, despite him looking great
I imagine if B&B do this it’s because they’ve already been tracking the player for a while already, they aren’t reactionary. Also hugely depend on how much worse and expensive is their 2nd target

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here