A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh dear.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Whatever competition he won I want to enter ! Looked like even without the ball he wasn’t sure where he should be.

Hopefully it’s his debut out the way and grows from it

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS. We know he's a good player based on his performances for Turkey and Fenerbahçe.

Surely, our fans aren't going to start writing him off after a debut off the bench, are we?
I’m not writing him off. But it was a poor display and I would challenge anyone to seriously deny that.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I’m not writing him off. But it was a poor display and I would challenge anyone to seriously deny that.

Jesus Christ, your expectations are high.

Debuts are never easy, but he was fine. Some signs of quality, for sure. Absolutely crucial tracking back at one point, potentially saving us conceding a goal.

He's an absolute quality player that I can't believe has signed for us... Perhaps your minimum expectations are for a debutante to come on as an sub for half an hour, take on five players and score a screamer into the top corner... but in reality, he's playing a new team, in a new country, in the toughest league in the world... and he did just fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here