Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
In other words they don’t want him to head off to Turkey for the international break and risk of proper injury. Great news.
Give him time to settle in, get him up to speed and understand his team mates and what Fabian wants. That knock is very sensible in my opinion. Last thing he needed was to be thrown into todays game and then go off to Turkey for their Internationals.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What are our injured newbies doing sitting in the away end and not in the posh seats? I like it, but seems odd.
I think it's good, build a connection with the fans. I reckon Fab suggested it to them.

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What are our injured newbies doing sitting in the away end and not in the posh seats? I like it, but seems odd.
IMHO for the same reason that Rutter was encouraged forward towards the north stand to celebrate our Manchester United win with the fist pumps at the final whistle.

I think Fab is trying to create a close connection between the players and the fans. Wouldn’t surprise me if them being visible is intentional.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Given the great form of Veltman, and the very welcome return of Pervis Estupinan, is Ferdi currently a midfielder for us? When we can get him fit anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here