Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Federer v Murray

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Rolling over in the final is precisely that.
Looks like he may actually be putting up a fight now though to be fair.

I don't think he has rolled over though. The first set was very close until Murray got broken for a second time. The second set Federer was just too good. Sometimes you just have to admire how good someone is, as much as I don't agree with people worshipping Federer he is a fantastic player. Hopefully Murray can take the third set and we might have an exciting match on our hands.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I don't think he has rolled over though. The first set was very close until Murray got broken for a second time. The second set Federer was just too good. Sometimes you just have to admire how good someone is, as much as I don't agree with people worshipping Federer he is a fantastic player. Hopefully Murray can take the third set and we might have an exciting match on our hands.

Hopefully. I'd rather a good game of tennis then a Federer steamrollering at the end of the day.
Fairplay to Murray if he makes a game of this. He's come on a long way over the last couple of years, and is playing some half-decent stuff at the moment.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If Murray doesn't win this set, I reckon he's gonna lose this.

:dunce:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Rolling over in the final is precisely that.
Looks like he may actually be putting up a fight now though to be fair.

I dont think so, but I bet the gloryhunter murray haters are loving it.

Federer is playing the top of his game and getting lucky net cords and miss hit winners its no wonder Murray is demorilised.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I dont think so, but I bet the gloryhunter murray haters are loving it.

Federer is playing the top of his game and getting lucky net cords and miss hit winners its no wonder Murray is demorilised.

I don't hate Murray per se, I just appreciate the way Federer plays, much as i appreciate the way Arsenal play.
To lose from 5-3 up in a set would be piss poor from Murray. He looked like he was starting to actually play for a while as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here