Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Federer v Murray

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Absolutely. For some reason people obsess over him but he seems an arrogant prick to me. The sad thing is all these idiots taking the piss out of Murray now were surprisingly absent as Murray got to the final beating Nadal on the way. Now he is losing one match they are all on here taking the piss. When you think about it, it is quite sad really.

It's funny when the Scottish lose though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely. For some reason people obsess over him but he seems an arrogant prick to me. The sad thing is all these idiots taking the piss out of Murray now were surprisingly absent as Murray got to the final beating Nadal on the way. Now he is losing one match they are all on here taking the piss. When you think about it, it is quite sad really.

Murray has had loads of plaudits on here over the last week and with good reason but so far today he is being outclassed. Your ott putdown of Federer is just as sad as people taking the piss out of Murray.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
"But without taking anything away from him, I think a few times he played me I wasn't at my very, very best

"Plus he's playing me, who's won many Grand Slams prior to that, been able to win here three times so I know what it takes and how to do it, which is definitely an advantage."

Yeah, Real down to earth.

What do you want him to say?

"I'm really worried about Andy he is such a great player and I am getting old and not as good as I used to be?"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So I assume you like watching Murray as well then?

He's pretty good, yeah but I prefer Federer's attacking style over Murray's huff and puff defensive style against the big boys.

I won't be getting pissed off or upset whoever wins or loses though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 break points, come on Murray

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He's pretty good, yeah but I prefer Federer's attacking style over Murray's huff and puff defensive style against the big boys.

I won't be getting pissed off or upset whoever wins or loses though.

It wont ruin my day either, the massive hangover i have is already doing that

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, well done finally a potential break through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here