Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FDM on way out

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
junior said:
I take it nobody told you the rules??

You are NOT allowed to voice your opinion on here if you are Anti-McGhee.

Translated:

:cry: Everyone must agree with me otherwise I'm going to whine about how I'm not entiled to my opinion :cry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The reason we are trying to offload FDM is due to him being the biggest earner at the club. Like Cullip and Leon before, we need to offload the big earners so we can pay the wages of loan signings. Would you rather keep FDM and have him on the bench or offload him and get in a striker? I know which one I would rather have.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A van der Meyde said:
If this is true, I have lost faith in him. Falling out with so many players is damaging morale.

Is it possible for one human being (?) to jump on so many bandwagons? Or to change their opinion as often?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
B.M.F said:
The reason we are trying to offload FDM is due to him being the biggest earner at the club. Like Cullip and Leon before, we need to offload the big earners so we can pay the wages of loan signings. Would you rather keep FDM and have him on the bench or offload him and get in a striker? I know which one I would rather have.

So we have to offload 3/4 players completely to get ONE loan in. Yea right. Last week we were bidding 100k for a player before taking wages into consideration.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Lord Bracknell said:

He should have OUR players in the side, not the ones he thinks are best at doing the job.

What he said

:dunce:

dwayne said:
So we have to offload 3/4 players completely to get ONE loan in. Yea right. Last week we were bidding 100k for a player before taking wages into consideration.
You sure about this?

I wonder whether anyone has taken account of National Insurance contributions.

Tell us, dwayne. You seem to know all the details.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Bluejuice said:
I'm sorry but this whole Kuipers situation is really pissing me off now.

He's been one of our most consistent performers for years now, and has showed no signs of his standards dropping. As far as I'm concerned if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I appreciate that we need backup, particularly as FDM has had injuries, but what we needed was backup, not a replacement. It seems to me McGhee just wants his own players in the side, when our older pros have done nothing wrong.

Kuipers has been a legend for this club and we're just expected to stand aside as he gets forced out of the club for no good reason? We're not going to get a fortune by selling him, so there's no need to get rid.

I'm going to be really disappointed if he goes. I know Henderson is good, but so is Kuipers. Goalkeepers expect to wait for their chances, it's normal. So when Kuipers is in the team, playing well, he shouldn't expect to be replaced. It reminds me of when Ranieri was sacked by Chelsea. He's done a great job but the writing was on the cards from the start, and it was irrelevant how well he'd performed because those above wanted him out, despite the fans and team more than happy with him.

Top post
:clap: :clap:

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
A van der Meyde said:
If this is true, I have lost faith in him. Falling out with so many players is damaging morale.

Totally agree, Mcghee needs to sort things out and quick!!! Maybe it's him with the attitude and not the players, he has upset so many it's not natural.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
dwayne said:

I don't think any 3/4rs player should be kept at the club either

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dwayne said:

Who has said that we have to off load 3 or 4 players to bring 1 in on loan.

Could it not be that MM wants to bring in more than1 perhaps 2 and the wages of 4 of our players will pay for those 2. Assuming they are what we need and that is the going rate we do not have any other choice than to pay it if we want to stay try to stay up.

That is what MM is paid for to MANAGE the team. Give him the chance.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I have now lost faith in McGhee, i was a follower of his but i don't think its a coincidence that these players have fell out with McGhee, i'm sure they wouldn't have fallen out with many other managers. The beast is a prime example, he used to have an impeccable attitude and was a great role model, now he has just completely errupted and gone insane!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
McGhee is blessed with a surplus of keepers the way West Ham are blessed with a surplus of strikers. There was no need to sign Henderson. The money would have been better spent on a striker instead. F*ct.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
dwayne said:
Who is saying 1 player. Cullip left ages ago incase you had not noticed. It is only reported that we offered a 6 figure bid for Brighton which in all fairness could be £1000.00. Leon went because of differences of opinion and Kuipers is no more than back up to Henderson IMHO so why not get shot if he is on good money.

B.M.F said:
Kuipers is no more than back up to Henderson IMHO so why not get shot if he is on good money.
If he's only back up for Henderson, I would imagine that the FDM might want to go somewhere else and play first team football on a regular basis.

If he leaves, it will be good for his career and not necessarily any indication that there's been any bust up with anyone.

But the usual suspects are just desperate to explain everything that happens as being yet more evidence of McGhee's inadequacy.

Horseshit.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:
If he's only back up for Henderson, I would imagine that the FDM might want to go somewhere else and play first team football on a regular basis.

If he leaves, it will be good for his career and not necessarily any indication that there's been any bust up with anyone.

But the usual suspects are just desperate to explain everything that happens as being yet more evidence of McGhee's inadequacy.

Horseshit.

How do you know its Horseshit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here