Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
colchester and notts games are also enabling it just keep an eye on the amount of empty seats for the bristol game ;)

I'd guess about a tenth of sold seats will be empty, just like at EVERY Withdean home game.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I can't believe there is so much anti FCUM comment on NSC.

1. They didn't like what Murdoch/Glazers/Edwards had done to their club.
2. They did something about it.
3. They have a club to support, anyone who goes to ONE match with FCUM will understand what it is all about, which is enjoying yourself at football.

Agree

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010
Why all this animosity..??? Seriously.....it's not like any Manc has come on here and said why act like slapped arses over having your ground sold and not playing at Selhurst Park....

FFS why didn't you just move in and share with Palace...? I don't get it.

Relax boys, I'm pulling yer pisser!!

See my point..??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
colchester and notts games are also enabling it just keep an eye on the amount of empty seats for the bristol game ;)

I'd guess about a tenth of sold seats will be empty, just like at EVERY Withdean home game.

so its nowhere near 40 tickets left then???

Can you actually READ?

The tickets are all but sold. Many of those include Season Tickets. 10% of those STHs don't actually turn up on an given day - especially if the weather is shit.

There's the reason so it looks like it's down to their own fans so the sympathy stops here. If they boycott the game, given the circumstances it'll be rather pointless and they stand to lose both money and face.

Agreed, IF police advice is the reason and IF the Albion communicated this to FCUM when they advised them of their allocation.

I do find the general vitreol that's being directed at FCUM on here saddening and wonder what the reaction of the authors of these posts would have been if the Albion/Man Utd positions in the football hierarchy were reversed and our club had been bought by the Glaziers?

Actually, on reflection, maybe I already know the answer ...............................:down:

mainstand

Banned
Nov 19, 2010
10% of those STHs don't actually turn up on an given day - especially if the weather is shit.
And i said keep your eye on how many empty seats there are duh :facepalm:
more than usual if fcums forum is anything to go by.
go and join it and have a read for yourself :shrug:
cya il be back for the thread about what inbred firework throwing retards they are after the game dont say you werent warned.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hi
Just a word of warning about these fcum/ex football hooligans banned from old trafford they are currently actively discussing via their forum and promoting buying tickets in your home end en masse by registering on your website and buying tickets for the bristol game which also enables them to get tickets for the fcum game in your home end :facepalm:
There are active chats via their forum of "taking the home end" just make sure your club and the police are aware of it.
They are a bunch of BNP loving neanderthals that cause trouble everywhere they go.
Check their forum to see what a bunch of jumped up aggressive bunch of numptys they are.

Well that's a load of shit for starters, as the club are only taking sales in the home end from people on their existing database.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Arthur;3812210 Oh and the jibes about Utd fans not being from Manchester are as about as tiresome and predictable as the ones about us being gaylords![/QUOTE said:
Agree after all Brighton fans aren't all from brighton either!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And i said keep your eye on how many empty seats there are duh :facepalm:
more than usual if fcums forum is anything to go by.

FFS you utter SPOON.

My point is that every home game we more or less sell out (9,000) yet the actual attendance figure is about 7,500.

Rovers will be exactly the same, whether your inbred brethen have scored a handful or not. What exactly is it you want us to keep an eye on?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Agreed, IF police advice is the reason and IF the Albion communicated this to FCUM when they advised them of their allocation.

I do find the general vitreol that's being directed at FCUM on here saddening and wonder what the reaction of the authors of these posts would have been if the Albion/Man Utd positions in the football hierarchy were reversed and our club had been bought by the Glaziers?

Actually, on reflection, maybe I already know the answer ...............................:down:

Isn't the argument here though more about the fact that you support YOUR club, through thick and thin. You fight. These guy are just Manchester Untied supporters.
I could never, ever, ever, support any other football team over BHAFC. Even if it was one i created.

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010

Sensible post....

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010
Hi
Just a word of warning about these fcum/ex football hooligans banned from old trafford they are currently actively discussing via their forum and promoting buying tickets in your home end en masse by registering on your website and buying tickets for the bristol game which also enables them to get tickets for the fcum game in your home end :facepalm:
There are active chats via their forum of "taking the home end" just make sure your club and the police are aware of it.
They are a bunch of BNP loving neanderthals that cause trouble everywhere they go.
Check their forum to see what a bunch of jumped up aggressive bunch of numptys they are.

Are you on drugs...??? Seriously..???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here