Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
surely that is not a serious question?

Bar people mentioning the Police reducing away fans numbers (not sure if this can be done). Why else would you not have a full allocation. Under the rules we would ask for the money up front.

I reckon this game will sell out, you have a big novelty factor and an upset looks likley. Loads of out STH do not buy tickets for these games and lots of fans get the chance to see a game at a fair price, so I reckon we would sell all our tickets as we are selling out most games.

So money up front covers us if you do not sell your allocation, however I am not sure how this works under a shared gate. So if you boycott you lose big % of money, so it impacts your own club.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Wrong. On so many levels.

Would you stand by and let you and your fellow supporters be bent over and arsed f***ed by a family of Gimps, who

1 - Double the cost of admission in the space of four years
2 - Remove all fan representation.
3 - Treat you as a customer, not supporter
4 - Load an obscene amount of debt onto your club (from being debt free)
5 - Take £25m out of the club each year as 'service fees'

The club, in my eyes, bears no resemblance to the club I followed for nearly forty years!

You really should understand what we are about and why we did/do what we do before spouting the utter bollocks you type.

errr Archer and Belotti...no home...years of campaigning

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would you stand by and let you and your fellow supporters be bent over and arsed f***ed by a family of Gimps

No we didn't. We stood up against them, beat them and BHAFC still exists, bigger, better and stronger as a result.

If you lot hadn't had your heads buried so far up your premiershite backsides you'd know what The Albion and other clubs have been through before spouting your bollocks.

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
1. Unless the Albion have been given Police advise to the contrary, we should be giving them 15%. I wait to hear the club's take on this. (I see LB has 'asked the club' about this.)

I really can't see us selling out, so where's the problem?

2. The day that United became a PLC with all their shares up for grabs, was the day the United fans should have risen up. Someone like the Glazers were always going to jump in at some stage. But they weretoo busy watching the club spend their SKY money on obscene player's wages and winning the Premiership/Champions League.

3. As for those who wear the Green and Gold I have utter contempt - if you don't like what they have done, just simply vote with your feet.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Sounds like Sussex police need to take a long hard look at themselves if they think they may not be able to handle 1,200 away fans in Brighton,just because some of those fans came onto the pitch at Rochdale. What will they do if 3 times that number of Palace or Millwall are ever due at Falmer, call in the army?

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sounds like Sussex police need to take a long hard look at themselves if they think they may not be able to handle 1,200 away fans in Brighton,just because some of those fans came onto the pitch at Rochdale. What will they do if 3 times that number of Palace or Millwall are ever due at Falmer, call in the army?

If you get the offical away end, start sprint training if you want to make the pitch, its some way....

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

As for those who wear the Green and Gold I have utter contempt - if you don't like what they have done, just simply vote with your feet.
But aren't they doing what you and others have said Man U fans should do - fight the club from within as opposed to splitting off?

I must admit though it does smack a bit of having your cake and eating it. The Green and Yellow brigade still go to Old Trafford, they still cheer for Man U and they still put money into the Glazers pockets. (Some wear green and yellow scarves AND replica shirts!) I would love it if next season the Glazers said "We hear you, we'll do what you want. Next year's away kit will be green and yellow."

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If the allocation IS due to police advice down to FCUM fans invading the pitch at Rochdale then they have no-one to blame but themselves even if they are deep down supporters of "the biggest club in the world" end of.

What has really made me laugh was the quote from the chap who founded FCUM stating that he "still watches united on the telly when FCUM aren't playing", surely by watching on sky at home he is STILL putting money into the Glazers pockets. Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

With the current military cuts in place by then, that would be a retired territorial army corporal and his dog called Colin.

Anyway the Brighton police (albeit headed by a Man Utd fan) have to make their decision based on advice given to them by the travelling teams police, so I can't see how you can blame them for just following that advice.

Ultimately none of us are privvy to those conversations so we are not really in a position to question it are we?

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
If the allocation IS due to police advice down to FCUM fans invading the pitch at Rochdale then they have no-one to blame but themselves even if they are deep down supporters of "the biggest club in the world" end of.

What has really made me laugh was the quote from the chap who founded FCUM stating that he "still watches united on the telly when FCUM aren't playing", surely by watching on sky at home he is STILL putting money into the Glazers pockets. Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.

Radio rental windows still so a roaring trade in some parts...

Attachments

• TV.jpg
    TV.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 306

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm an Albion fan! Ashamed of our police though, if they're to blame for this. Message to them : just do what you're paid for.

Which is what they do, and I think very ably. If they are advised by the prdsumably the Manchester police that there is a good chance of trouble they would be fools to ignore it. You can't really blame them.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Wrong. On so many levels.

Would you stand by and let you and your fellow supporters be bent over and arsed f***ed by a family of Gimps, who

1 - Double the cost of admission in the space of four years
2 - Remove all fan representation.
3 - Treat you as a customer, not supporter
4 - Load an obscene amount of debt onto your club (from being debt free)
5 - Take £25m out of the club each year as 'service fees'

The club, in my eyes, bears no resemblance to the club I followed for nearly forty years!

You really should understand what we are about and why we did/do what we do before spouting the utter bollocks you type.

you should really understand what OTHER clubs have been through and OTHER fans have campaigned for before spouting the utterly delusional misguided ignorant bollocks you type.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Giraffe, you're mising the point, for the 20 or so complainants on here, the Police are the devil incarnate, always wrong, always meatheads, always meddling. Still dial 999 though if their house gets burgled, or their car gets nicked, and then complain again when they are too undermanned to deal with it promptly.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Which is what they do, and I think very ably. If they are advised by the prdsumably the Manchester police that there is a good chance of trouble they would be fools to ignore it. You can't really blame them.

On that basis Pompey would have had their allocation at Southampton slashed last year - it didn't happen. Seems to me the police are colluding to make life easier for themselves.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here