Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The ticket office said yesterday that the allocation has been restricted on police instruction as there was trouble at rochdale.

If that is the case, then it's utter bollocks, frankly.

Rochdale v FCUM is very much a local derby and more likely to attract trouble. In the same way, I think there was more likely to have been trouble in our game against Woking than there would be against FCUM.

It's the biggest game in FCUM's brief history and the one that gives them a chance of being drawn against Manchester United. I'd be disappointed if the Albion didn't do all they could to try and ensure that 15% of tickets could be given.

sillioussodduss

Nov 19, 2010
Until this thread, I hadnt heard about any 'trouble' at Rochdale ?
That doesnt wash with me, if the police 'suspect' there 'may' be trouble thats different and theyve called it wrong, but ive heard nothing about Rochdale at all and unless someone can confirm that as a definite i wouldnt put any weight behind it.
In fact, weve seen or heard nothing officially from either of our clubs to suggest that is the case, so the jury is still out.

How is your ground coming on anyway ?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
who the f*** are this united fans team anyway - and do they really think they're THAT important for anyone to give a flying f*** if they boycott a game - biggest match of their histroy and they chat about boycotting - just as f***ing plastic as the real Man Utd.

And if they caused trouble at Rochdale, and the police have said to reduce numbers then its their own stupid fault ......

That said i wish them all the best in the FA cup and if they beat us (snigger), i hope they draw man utd.....at home.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
There is considerably more to the creation of FCUM and I wont bother you with it right now, but if you are genuinely interested in why, ask someone at the match, we are a friendly bunch who love football. I am sure you will get answers to all the questions you ask. As i often say its not a perfect world and one mans reason for following FCUM may not be a carbon copy of the next's but most people just dont like top flight modern football and all the crap that comes with it.
Yeah, were out there to get shot at, cheap shots if you will but we dont care, FCUM !

ManUre fans start up a new, non-league club because they don't like 'modern top flight football'? :laugh:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
So the best bit about your last game being on tv was the money to help boost club coffers :laugh:

is that not you hate about the prem and sky tv ( which you still watch utd on )
:clap2:

Thats what I thought! :facepalm:

And do the club, in their constitution, have a limit on how far the progress? Is it league one?

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
there was no trouble at Spotland, just a few giddy fans on the pitch for a minute, nothing major at all

This is my problem. That's not what I heard from a Rochdale fan at all.

And as previously posted, they have not turned their back on Man Utd, they are a team for Man Utd fans to support in the lower leagues, and I am really opposed to anything that could turn into Man Utd II playing in League 1, as they have in Germany with Bayern II and Werder Bremen II etc.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This is my problem. That's not what I heard from a Rochdale fan at all.

And as previously posted, they have not turned their back on Man Utd, they are a team for Man Utd fans to support in the lower leagues, and I am really opposed to anything that could turn into Man Utd II playing in League 1, as they have in Germany with Bayern II and Werder Bremen II etc.

Maybe linked to the pitch invasion?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just want to say that Im sure these fans were the ones who cheered when Whiteside raped Ramsey in the cup final.

So to them I say f*** YOU.

That is all.

Despite some admiration for their constitutional structure, I can't get away from this either.

These are the people that celebrated as Ramsey was carried off, and cheered Whiteside as a hero. In fact one of them might even be the hard man, who cut my head open with a sharpened coin at the replay. I was 12 at the time.

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010
seriously delusional. you seem to think you have invented both non league football and fan protests! get a grip on yourselves.

i can assure you that we would much rather be playing a proper league outfit in the cup rather than some tinpot part-time joke club.

what perhaps you fail to understand, is that you're talking to a set of fans who stayed and fought for their club, tooth and nail. and won.

Back at yer, bitch!!

:bounce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And this 'boycott' suggestion, particularly if the decision has been made by the police - seriuosly, get over yourselves.

mainstand

Banned
Nov 19, 2010
Hi
Just a word of warning about these fcum/ex football hooligans banned from old trafford they are currently actively discussing via their forum and promoting buying tickets in your home end en masse by registering on your website and buying tickets for the bristol game which also enables them to get tickets for the fcum game in your home end :facepalm:
There are active chats via their forum of "taking the home end" just make sure your club and the police are aware of it.
They are a bunch of BNP loving neanderthals that cause trouble everywhere they go.
Check their forum to see what a bunch of jumped up aggressive bunch of numptys they are.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi
Just a word of warning about these fcum/ex football hooligans banned from old trafford they are currently actively discussing via their forum and promoting buying tickets in your home end en masse by registering on your website and buying tickets for the bristol game which also enables them to get tickets for the fcum game in your home end :facepalm:
There are active chats via their forum of "taking the home end" just make sure your club and the police are aware of it.
They are a bunch of BNP loving neanderthals that cause trouble everywhere they go.
Check their forum to see what a bunch of jumped up aggressive bunch of numptys they are.

And you wonder why the police have advised against giving you half the ground?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Why the hostility from some to FCUM?

Is the mindset something like: "I don't like man u, FCUM are Man u mk2 therefore I don't like FCUM" It's a bit retarded if that's the case, and I hope all these people saying they turned their back on their club aren't the same ones who cream themselves over AFC wimbledon on here.

As for the tickets, we should really be giving them 15% shouldn't we, or at least an explanation as to why we can't.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hi

:laugh: :facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi

Oh, and by the way - there are only about 40 tickets actually left for the Bristol game, so good luck to them with that...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread has just been re-ignited.
*grabscoffeeandpullsupchair*

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why the hostility from some to FCUM?

Is the mindset something like: "I don't like man u, FCUM are Man u mk2 therefore I don't like FCUM" It's a bit retarded if that's the case, and I hope all these people saying they turned their back on their club aren't the same ones who cream themselves over AFC wimbledon on here.

As for the tickets, we should really be giving them 15% shouldn't we, or at least an explanation as to why we can't.

Club have said on police advise, I believe

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Hi

We better let the Ruffians know.:hilton:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Hi

haha!! what a bunch of cunts!!!

im actually a bit tempted to go now...even though i vowed to never step foot insdie our shit-pit temporary home "ground" ever again :)

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
Hi

I have read a lot of rubbish -but congratulations mainstand you win -that is about as far off the mark as possible-are you tufty !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here