Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatties chucked out of All you can eat - Brighton. Mongolian BBQ.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I feel very little sympathy for the CHUBMEISTERS, you'd think if you went to a restaurant for 2 years you'd at least have the decency to leave a tip. I've got a tip for them: SALAD.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I once went to Genghis Khan Mongolian Barbecue when it was in Kemp Town (25 years ago) and broke the record for drinking "Flaming Yakbites". They stopped serving the drinks when I forgot to blow one out, before drinking, and singed my top lip. Unfortunately it wasn't "Drink as much as you like" so cost me a packet.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
That pricture is brilliant, however why say its all you can eat and then not let people eat as much as they like? I guess there is more to it and not just the fact that they ate everything perhaps acted like idiots too.

Bet the resturant is pleased 'all publicity is good publicity' as they say.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
How does that even happen? Surely if you've set up a restaurant to be all you can eat, you shouldn't ban people because they can eat a lot of food? It seems to be an old story but currently doing the rounds on twitter.

George Dalmon, Andy Miles, Banned From All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant For Eating Too Much

Has anyone ever been banned from a similar establishment?

Ooops. Should have checked first, my bad.

I've done my best to get thrown out of the Thai Elephant II, but as of now they keep bringing me more and more food.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He let them do it for 2 years, he cannot have been that bothered about it. It's an okay place for a quick munch up but I personally wouldn't re-visit time and time again and I think other's feel the same as it always looks dead in there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Do they DO Full ENGLISH eat ALL you CANS as I'd put THEM out of BUSINESS

I think the answer to that question lies in the name of the restaurant.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i think the owner banned them for rushing up and taking the food before any of the other diners got a look in from reading the article, and its an ongoing issue rather than a one off. if the owner had been receiving complaints then fair enough. rather piss off two fatties than a large family whose kiddies cant get any shrimp.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I just don't see how you could hog all the food. There's only 2 of them, the bowls are tiny and there is always tonnes of ingrededients on that buffet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm with the purveyors of Mongolian culinary delights. Primarily because I hate MESSY FAT TWUNTS.

Good decision. :clap2:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm normally pretty fatist but if you advertise a place as ' As much as you like or can eat' then that is what it is. I've drifted in and out of consciousness I've eaten so much in those sort of places.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suppose the good news is that they are not STH's at The Amex , wouldn't be at all happy sat next to them or behind them in the queue when they buy the last 24 pies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here