Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatties chucked out of All you can eat - Brighton. Mongolian BBQ.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The picture in the Argus was worse. What makes me laugh is how these twats let themselves be exploited by The Argus/Mail into posing for such pictures. Pathetic all round.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So it is a "All You Can Eat" offer, but the tubbs get thrown out for actually eating all they can ? The website says you can get as many plates of food as you like too - so its mis-advertising.

That said, the 2 fatties have made themselves look like massive idiots with the photos.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The picture in the Argus was worse. What makes me laugh is how these twats let themselves be exploited by The Argus/Mail into posing for such pictures. Pathetic all round.

Crikey, yes terrible. They are on R2 now, I was expecting a coupe of chavs but the one on the phone in was very well spoken and sounded public school type. Actually seemed like a nice guy.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Good on the restaurant owners I say, sounds like these two salad dodging, greedy, fat f88kers targeted the place for two years taking advantage.

I went to an eat all you can in Croydon, I could see a nice big bowl of ribs steaming away but in front of me was this massive fat family, literally three generations of the greedy fat f88kers, they ate every single one of them without any regard for everyone else, of course they didn’t touch any of the vegetables or salad which I thought was thoughtful of them.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'd do the same if I was the manager, two fat idiots coming in week in, week out, making an absolute mess of the place and eating so much that there isn't anything left for the other diners. Apparently they have been going to the restaurant for two years and have never left a tip either.

Fat w***ers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I went there a few years back, I think I went up about ten or twelve times. It's a novelty and I was hungry. If the owner of an all you can eat restaurant told me to leave because I was eating all I could I'd obviously have to leave but he'd be picking his teeth out of the fish stock.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm with the chubbers on this one, if you open all-you-can-eat restaurant then it will attract fat fucks like flies to dogshit.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm with the chubbers on this one, if you open all-you-can-eat restaurant then it will attract fat fucks like flies to dogshit.

Haha, one of my favourite posts for a while.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Win Win for the restaurant - got rid of two fat twats and made them look stupid in the process and have massive free publicity

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'd do the same if I was the manager, two fat idiots coming in week in, week out, making an absolute mess of the place and eating so much that there isn't anything left for the other diners. Apparently they have been going to the restaurant for two years and have never left a tip either.

Fat w***ers.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here