Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Lush, The Great Cornholio, Tom Hark Preston Park et al

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:

If Guy was to leave then no doubt I would still be lurking on NSC just the same way i have done on the Gillingham boards.

OH GOD racey posts on the Pikeys board!!!!

She is passing on our secrets...ban her

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

we all love each other really:angel:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
everyone is entitled to their views.

race, well said. :clap: :drink:

neighbours just isnt.....:nono:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
perhaps ..we should make this a sticky !:wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I find this thread is a bit like watching a blazing row between a couple in a restaurant at another table. You keep chewing as you watch the protaganists out of the corner of your eye with a feeling of amusement and mild embarrassment...voices are raised, you wait for the inevitable FLOUNCE, and just hope you don't cop any food thats flung around in the process.

Marvellous entertainment. I do enjoy a good old-fashioned NSC carve-up.

:)

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Easy 10 said:
...voices are raised, you wait for the inevitable FLOUNCE, and just hope you don't cop any food thats flung around in the process.

:)

True. Because nobody wants an eyeful of profiterole. Assuming things have got that far of course. Because a cocktail sausage can do REAL damage.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
roz said:
True. Because nobody wants an eyeful of profiterole. Assuming things have got that far of course. Because a cocktail sausage can do REAL damage.

But which Albion player is alleged to possess a cocktail sausage that is that is a mere fraction compared to the great Keith Dublins Cumberland!

:ohmy:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Harty said:
Waterhall Wizard its nothing untoward that's gone on its just seeing the bigger picture and what goes on behind the scenes can sometimes give a different perspective on certain things.

Ian. That is still ambiguous and suggests that you know something that we all do not know.

Please stop massaging your own ego and tell the truth. THERE IS NOTHING UNTOWARD HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES AT BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION. As you and I both know the club is well run and everything is above board.

If it were not, both you and I would not make insinuations on this chat board. We would be shouting about it from the roof tops just as we both did as soon as we learnt about the activities of the previous administration.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Listen, my perspective on this is that it's been blown totally out of proportion. Everyone has their own opinions on things, and some people dont like some of the stuff you come out with Harty. Ur not here to please everyone, take the criticism with a ponch of salt but If the criticism is where something in the fans phone in could be bettered take it constructively and better the phone in. At the end of the day, If some people on this board dont like the phone in, dont listen to it ? Ok end of rant.

Harty,Long may the fans phone in continue,but promise us all one thing,when You do decide to hang up Your headset,on Your final transmission before You hand over to Hawsey,would You be so kind as to let rip about Archer,Belloti (as I thought were about to that day We got promoted down at Plymouth)and in particular that wanker Baker.Thanks:drink:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Harty said:
Check you PM WW

Well, I called Tony Blair's office and they wouldn't let me check with him. I said that Harty had sent me and they told me to f*** off and they put the phone down.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"PRAMS AND TOYS" spring to the mind to describe these pathetic self seeking antics by self indulgent children.
:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here