Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Lush, The Great Cornholio, Tom Hark Preston Park et al

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Mr Hart,

I havent read any of the previous threads that seem to be the cause of you getting the 'hump', as I dont really care, but I have read your thoughts on the matter and in fact I find you quite the hypocrite.

Now let me take you back a few seasons...........when you blatantly encouraged and joined in with the disgraceful 'hate campaign' of my other half Guy Butters live on your phone in on a weekly basis. You go on about how this has effected your outside business etc? How do you think what you do and say live on air effects the players, families and their livelyhoods?

Being the ultimate professional that he is, he has since shook your hand and made conversation with you, because that his how he is. (I, on the other hand, would not have had any qualms of telling you what I thought of you had I came face to face with you back then.)

Dont get me wrong, I know there were plenty of posters on here that were just as bad, if not worse, than you. I have pointed this out to a number of them (by PM might I add) and they at least have had the decency to apologise (apart from one person but that is no great shock or loss).

I didnt come on here to seek revenge or have a go, and I (and Tank) enjoy this reading and posting on here (most of the time!). So why do you find it necessary to make such a great deal out of this? If we can forgive and forget after all that went on then you should be man enough too.

Food for thought maybe?.

Thank you for your time.

Mrs B x.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So Richie, if i start a thread called

"List why richie morris is a tosser "

I come out :angel:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Richie Morris said:
I PM'd Harty and said sorry for any offence caused by the title. You cannot however blame me for what people chose to write IN the thread.

Including the people calling you a tosspot Richie? You should have thought a bit more before tapping out your abuse. Please crawl back in your shell you immature attention seeking twat. Come back out again when you can add something to this board rather than devaluing it.:angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wjat a very strange post

What happened with Guy a few years ago was something that related to the circumstances at the time. Guy had not played regularily, he did not appear to be match fit and became the butt of certain sections of the crowd. As did Mr Kitson, Mr Lee and countless other players who have played for our club.

unfortunately that is something that people who put themselves in front of the public and hold a very priviledged position, ie playing a game they are blessed with more skill at than almost 99.9999% of the population, getting paid money that mere mortals would dream at, and receiving accalim in the national and local press when they are doing well.

We are now two years down the line and yet you still seem to have this attitude that you can abuse people by PM ( and Yes I have spoken to people who have received your PM's). Now it seems you have jumped on the bandwagon at having a pop at Harty. If you say that Guy has "shaken hands with harty and moved on" then why can't you?

At the end of the day this is a message board for fans of Brighton and Hove Albion...that is it...players come and go at such regularity that loyalty to players is very short lived and conversely, abuse given to players can be proved wrong as time goes on...as has happened to Guy.

I would never suggest how you conduct yourself, but to join in the collective kicking handed out to harty does not really become you

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
dave the gaffer said:
Wjat a very strange post

What happened with Guy a few years ago was something that related to the circumstances at the time. Guy had not played regularily, he did not appear to be match fit and became the butt of certain sections of the crowd. As did Mr Kitson, Mr Lee and countless other players who have played for our club.

unfortunately that is something that people who put themselves in front of the public and hold a very priviledged position, ie playing a game they are blessed with more skill at than almost 99.9999% of the population, getting paid money that mere mortals would dream at, and receiving accalim in the national and local press when they are doing well.

We are now two years down the line and yet you still seem to have this attitude that you can abuse people by PM ( and Yes I have spoken to people who have received your PM's). Now it seems you have jumped on the bandwagon at having a pop at Harty. If you say that Guy has "shaken hands with harty and moved on" then why can't you?

At the end of the day this is a message board for fans of Brighton and Hove Albion...that is it...players come and go at such regularity that loyalty to players is very short lived and conversely, abuse given to players can be proved wrong as time goes on...as has happened to Guy.

I would never suggest how you conduct yourself, but to join in the collective kicking handed out to harty does not really become you

what a f***ing amazing post :clap2:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Hey,i hardly know any of you presonaly so it puts me in a good position to say this.
Im sure most people on here are very normal lovely people with decent jobs,houses,wive's,husbands and families.

However......your all starting to sound so PATHETIC !!!

*sits back and waits to be told where to get off*

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
junior said:
Hey,i hardly know any of you presonaly so it puts me in a good position to say this.
Im sure most people on here are very normal lovely people with decent jobs,houses,wive's,husbands and families.

However......your all starting to sound so PATHETIC !!!

*sits back and waits to be told where to get off*

nutter alert.

its great entertainment.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
You can try and justify certain peoples actions all you like dave the gaffer, but at the end of the day what I have said is true, regardless of how many years ago it was. I have not joined in any sort kicking being dished out to Harty, he has made comments and I am more than entitled to say what I have regardless what Guy has said or done.

Abusing people by PM?. OK thats your opinion, just because a certain person may have felt sorry for themselves because I told them a few home truths but thats tough, but I certainly have not taken the attitude to abuse ppl via PM's. I have not absued anyone, just merely stated FACTS rather than fiction which is something of rareity on NSC at times.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
Wjat a very strange post

What happened with Guy a few years ago was something that related to the circumstances at the time.

unfortunately that is something that people who put themselves in front of the public u?

I actually have no idea if Harty joined in the outrageous Ebay £5.00 auction but if he did I can't believe that you are suggesting that it's ok for a local personality to go on local radio and milk a situation like that.

What the crowd say and do is totally different to what someone in the media says or does.

The whole situation has got out of hand but everyone else appears to have had their say why not Race ?:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
You can try and justify certain peoples actions all you like dave the gaffer, but at the end of the day what I have said is true, regardless of how many years ago it was. I have not joined in any sort kicking being dished out to Harty, he has made comments and I am more than entitled to say what I have regardless what Guy has said or done.

maybe your version of the "truth" is based on your view about what happened at the time? which you appear to be dragging up again when the vast majority of people have either forgotten about of thought that things have moved on.

Abusing people by PM?. OK thats your opinion, just because a certain person may have felt sorry for themselves because I told them a few home truths but thats tough, but I certainly have not taken the attitude to abuse ppl via PM's. I have not absued anyone, just merely stated FACTS rather than fiction which is something of rareity on NSC at times.

The PM's you sent were abusive...simple as. This is a message board...people say horrible things to each other and some hide behind user names. That is the nature of a message board...it is not sanitised.

As I said, it is you who have chosen to resurect something that has passed on...Yes perhaps it affected you more than most and you have a grievance, but if Guy was to leave at the end of the season and go to another club, would you still remeber us as supporters of a team who abused your husband two years ago, or as supporters of a team who have completely changed their opinions of him as a player and have voted him player of the season and is I suggest a very strong contender for this years player of the season

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Look what happens!!!!! I go away for a week and all hell breaks loose. :) :)

And what's worse it seems to be spreading... this thread started out as Harty trying to draw a line under the issue (if it needed one... not sure) and now we've shot at Race and Richie... who's next?!?

Please everyone... even NSC is in the public domain. Thank god the enquiry is not about whether we deserve a ground. if it was... what ammunition there would be here for the NIMBYs to say that we are disunited club!!!

All of this is a masive storm in a teacup. Please stop this thread now and concentrate on what matters... the club we love, not our own individual egos.

Falmer for All! Albion for All!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Icy Gull said:
The whole situation has got out of hand but everyone else appears to have had their say why not Race ?:)

quite right icy. Race is entitled to her opinion, and to express it here.

And there is no collective kicking going on is there ? I have not seen it.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dave the gaffer said:
The PM's you sent were abusive...simple as. This is a message board...people say horrible things to each other and some hide behind user names. That is the nature of a message board...it is not sanitised.

As I said, it is you who have chosen to resurect something that has passed on...Yes perhaps it affected you more than most and you have a grievance, but if Guy was to leave at the end of the season and go to another club, would you still remeber us as supporters of a team who abused your husband two years ago, or as supporters of a team who have completely changed their opinions of him as a player and have voted him player of the season and is I suggest a very strong contender for this years player of the season

This is a message you are right, and I have just about as much right as you, and anyone else who wants to say something on this matter. I havent abused anyone. If you think I'm wrong then fine, not a problem.

If Guy was to leave then no doubt I would still be lurking on NSC just the same way i have done on the Gillingham boards.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Richie Morris said:
Yay.

Lets all blame it on me shall we :)

I have said sorry for the TITLE of the thread enough times both in pm's and on the board itself.

I have also since defended Harty and said it is all going too far.

BUT

Perhaps it is best for Harty to pretend it was all because I started a thread that lots of other people wrote critical posts.

Smacks of a bit of attention seeking Ritchie !
:nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is what a message board is all about...debate, abuse and entertaining.

Better than discussing our inept performance in the first half on Saturday isn't it?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here