Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO all you morons singing "I'm forever blowing bubbles" ..

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I thaught the best bit of the night was watching Conboy running accross the road infront of a taxi at Bton stn and then shouting "Come on then" when the taxi nearly hit him before running off!!

WELL HARD!!

:thumbsup:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What a stupid thread...

It amazes me that some you you lot have ever been to a football match before...So what if fans sing songs to wind other teams supporters up...It's part of football so get over it.

If you want a nice sport where fans congratulate each other after a match and have love ins and then go and watch cricket!

:drama:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I thaught the best bit of the night was watching Conboy running accross the road infront of a taxi at Bton stn and then shouting "Come on then" when the taxi nearly hit him before running off!!

WELL HARD!!

:thumbsup:

I thought it was funnier being crammed on a train from Bermondsey to London Bridge with you, no room to move, and what does our very own Mr Jenkins do? UPDATES HIS FACEBOOK. :lolol:

???

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What got me was the group of people at the back of the post-match queue for the train, who were still safely in the caged walkway, who were singing about blowing bubbles.

What about us lot at the front, shoulder to shoulder with Millwall fans at the foot of the stairs? Were we supposed to take the kicking, rather than the singers?

Fortunately some more level headed Albion fans worked out that the best way to deal with the noise from behind us was to start up a few chants about hating Palarse. Millwall could at least relate to that, reasonably positively.

Agreed, Was that 'our brave lads' Who managed to hang back until the Millwall had gone?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
What a stupid thread...

It amazes me that some you you lot have ever been to a football match before...So what if fans sing songs to wind other teams supporters up...It's part of football so get over it.

Banter is great. Abuse the oppo fans from the safety of a high fence and an army of stewards and police to protect us. Then sit in total silence on the train back to London Bridge.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There were of courset the cretins who thought it was appropriate to organise having the lyrics printed off and distributed.

There's something very geeky about that.

"Look how hard we are, we're not scared of Millwall, oh dear there's a paper jam. Please wait a second, I need to shut it down properly, I wouldn't want to cause a hard disk error"

:mendoza:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not as bad as some of our fans at Tulse hill, some oldish drunk guy other the other side of the train track was having a laugh with us chanting Millwall, then some c*nt throws a can of fosters at him, narrowly missed him. :wanker: :wanker:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the bubbles chant was always going to happen,it was indeed cringeworthy i felt guilty for just being there,on the other hand the general atmosphere of the game i thought was bloody good and as usual we gave as good as we got in the vocal department,i would like to make a public appology to a lady whom i think posts on here for jumping on her back without a invite,sorry madam :)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Let me guess, those singing it were decked out like a BHA christmas tree in the ground but had their jacket zipped up, scarf hidden and didn't make a peep until they were safely back on the train south??

Quite glad I stayed in the pub now

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Let me guess, those singing it were decked out like a BHA christmas tree in the ground but had their jacket zipped up, scarf hidden and didn't make a peep until they were safely back on the train south??

Quite glad I stayed in the pub now

Almost correct, but most of them probably got straight on the coach :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was just surprised to see a spurs fan there... Far too drunk to remember what any of you looked like... Saw Conboy in the walkway tho, don tell me they hung around there after getting thrown out instead of going home?!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
her tweed perfume got the better of me as the ball went in,i can only offer scant appologies and hope she is able to walk today :)

You crayzeee old romantic, you! I had to settle for skinning one of my shins on the back of the seat in front of me (when the 'Wall net finally bulged). So that's another week of lucrative glamour modelling down the pan then.. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here