Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum - official thread

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
sullyupthewing said:
I thought it was a very good question, we want to know if we are to get any cash, and we are not.
But insider could've told us that. In fact, look at the thread on here and I told you that.

I wanted to know why the club have a policy of announcing who we've tried to sign when they don't want to come to us?
Do we have a transfer kitty?
If yes why haven't we used it?
What does our scouting system consist of? (not some bollocks about european scouts)
What the f*** was Turienzo all about?
How precarious is our financial situation?

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
But insider could've told us that.

I wanted to know why the club have a policy of announcing who we've tried to sign when they don't want to come to us?
Do we have a transfer kitty?
If yes why haven't we used it?
What does our scouting system consist of? (not some bollocks about european scouts)
What the f*** was Turienzo all about?
How precarious is our financial situation?

At a guess:

1. If it was silent everyone would say we're not trying to sign anyone?

2. Yes

3. Has to be the right plaer

4. Dean White chiefly and other senior staff and agent propositions.

5. Good question ;)

6. -12 million

Billy the Fish said:
But insider could've told us that. In fact, look at the thread on here and I told you that.
But the Fans Forum is not just for us NSC geeks :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What a total and abject waste of an hour, I wanted Magoo to come out fighting and tell all the critics to shut the f*** up as we are going to piss this division and get down to the shop tomorrow to get your tickets.
Instead the lardy Jocko clown admits that we are going to do f*** all this season and mid table is ok, I'm sure that is going to get the missing thousands back to Withdean.
Let's hope the phone in on Saturday addresses more points than what we heard tonight and I'm sure Harty will enjoy replying to the potless pillock.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Billy the Fish said:

So every Albion fan who was listening has the internet then, the fans forum is not the exclusive domain of NSC users

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
sullyupthewing said:
Billy the Fish said:

So every Albion fan who was listening has the internet then, the fans forum is not the exclusive domain of NSC users
That is actually a very valid point. I'm just a bit pissed off that we missed the first half and then learned nothing in the second half.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
having been there, it was a bit of a watse of time, with the same questions being asked, with the same answers

most shockingly was the news about falmer - perry saying the earliest we can expect a descision is May 2007, but looking June July 2007 as more realistic

better still were mcghee and knight contradicting each other badly twice

Firstly
Mcghee - withdean is not an issue, if you pay the players well, they will play here - they are professional

Knight - withdean is an issue, players like dichio didnt want to come here. we matched his preston contract and agreed a fee to come but he didnt want to play here. it is the say with other players

Secondly
Knight - the season is about getting the youth team involved and playing and becoming a great part of the club as the years roll on into falmer

McGhee - the youth team arent ready, they are not for this level as yet and will loan them out and get them off the wage bill to bring other players in. Ruchard Martin is going to Dorchester.

Mayo's Testamonial - arsenal no because of champions league. celtic and man city no, they are in asia. charlton we turned them down, they werent big enough. panathanikos (sp) lead us a merry dance and pulled out

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
also the best question was the 1st
mcghee hadnt turned up, was late

so a guy asked dick knight
"dick, asmark isnt here yet, how many games will you give mark before you sack him"

dick said "i havent worked it out yet" and laughed

this was before it went on air

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here