Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum - official thread

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
I hate it when he gets all camp and starts screaming as the float goes by. I prefer wrestle role play when he butches up and cornhole him raw.

I have just hada shower, i need drying....

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
555kaz said:
I asked a question and I wasn't wearing a bobble hat :p

You were wearing a snappy pair of shorts..in stark contrast to my traditional black...
you looked like summer to my winter

Sounds like gay poetry dunnit?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jam The Man said:
You were wearing a snappy pair of shorts..in stark contrast to my traditional black...
you looked like summer to my winter

Sounds like gay poetry dunnit?

Sounds like a gay twos up you couple of crimpers!

555kaz said:
I could be very simplistic here, but last summer we knew it was Kerry's testamonial year, we sold Virgo to Celtic. Yes it was a very good price, but if they were happy to pay that price why couldn't we of said, yes you can have him for that price, but you have to play a testamonial match with us next summer?

I dunno, fair question to ask Dick Knight I guess, but I think you might just have missed the boat! :)

My total guess is that he might not have wanted to in any way complicate what remains a massive, massive deal for the club.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
John Boy said:
I haven't read through this whole thread, but I received a text from my dad, saying Liz Costa was mistaken for a man. Is this true?

Yes as was another woman.Hawsey :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
the full harris said:
I asked a QUESTION. Wasn't a very good one though.
As long as it wasn't about half time entertainment. Jesus f*** wha planet are some people on ?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Easy 10 said:
As long as it wasn't about half time entertainment. Jesus f*** wha planet are some people on ?

Nah, I asked about whether they should sue baker for libel. Purely because I wanted to know. Right near the end I was.

I did have a far better question lined up but I whimped out. f***, I wish I wasn't such a PUSSY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here