Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans forum - official thread

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No. Is that relevant?

"Crap and stupid" questions get in because not enough people ask "sensible" questions. You can hardly complain about the quality of questions if you haven't asked one yourself !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
TB suggesting we are about right as 4th favourites in the division.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
"Crap and stupid" questions get in because not enough people ask "sensible" questions. You can hardly complain about the quality of questions if you haven't asked one yourself !

I agree I would be in a better position to complain if I had entered a question, but I'm sure plenty of people had good sensible questions about the club that weren't asked because time was wasted on questions such as that and the one about the World Cup.

Some people seem far too interested in whether the board, manager and players read this board. It's almost as if they want to feel that they are having some effect on the running of the club. In my opinion it is ridiculous.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Well marshalled by Mr Cantor there - good job, that man :bhasign:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only caught the last half hour but I enjoyed that. The little bit I heard from Ken Brown made him sound a bit of a 'cold fish', but I think our club couldn't be in better hands than it is just now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I agree I would be in a better position to complain if I had entered a question, but I'm sure plenty of people had good sensible questions about the club that weren't asked because time was wasted on questions such as that and the one about the World Cup.

Some people seem far too interested in whether the board, manager and players read this board. It's almost as if they want to feel that they are having some effect on the running of the club. In my opinion it is ridiculous.

Obsessed with this board. Nob heads

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Martin Perry showed he can be mischievous too with his comments about the stadium's progress and the lovely blue roof with white edges that's going to blend in with the Downs perfectly. :amex:

He gave some good updates too-roof now fully under load and performed exactly as planned during to de-jacking. He loves his job.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Can someone put a link up to where you can listen to it back?

Ever thought of googling for "iplayer" considering it's already been mentioned it's likely to be put on there? :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here