Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans forum - official thread

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I very nearly asked MP if there had been any recorded incidents of bat/vehicle collisions.
I thought better of it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Here's Mr P testing out the first bog installed at Falmer:-

patterson.jpg

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Martin Perry showed he can be mischievous too with his comments about the stadium's progress and the lovely blue roof with white edges that's going to blend in with the Downs perfectly. :amex:

That was good, wasn't it? I was joking with Twinkle Toes that Mavis from Falmer was going to say what an eyesore it was and how the villagers of Falmer were being put upon:laugh:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It was a nice pleasant evening. JTM junior attended the first of many forums and actually seemed very interested for a 7 year old!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I formed the impression from what Gus said or rather didnt say, that possibly we did go after Simon Cox and also a Spurs player was nearly a done deal Andros Townsend?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That was good, wasn't it? I was joking with Twinkle Toes that Mavis from Falmer was going to say what an eyesore it was and how the villagers of Falmer were being put upon:laugh:

That's Mavis Saggytits if you don't mind:thumbsup:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I formed the impression from what Gus said or rather didnt say, that possibly we did go after Simon Cox and also a Spurs player was nearly a done deal Andros Townsend?

Purely from the quote here, I got the impression that we possibly are still after Simon Cox. Or would that be reading it too optimistically?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The done deal was Billy Paynter apparently - as I've said on here before.

You can say it as much as you like, it doesn't mean it was true. The Paynter to Leeds deal was done months ago.

For all the furore around tonight's event, who remembers Slade's forum last year? That was fantastic entertainment aswell. "What do you know about this club?" to which he replied something like, "I know you have a new manager every season!". And how right he was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here