Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
er0c9v.jpg
:ffsparr:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So let me get this right: before the problem was our fanbase wasn't "hardcore" enough, all casual fans who didn't actually care. Now it's the opposite? Make your minds up lads. This is HILARIOUS.

don't be to harsh m8, show some love no need to 8

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
So let me get this right: before the problem was our fanbase wasn't "hardcore" enough, all casual fans who didn't actually care. Now it's the opposite? Make your minds up lads. This is HILARIOUS.

Any grown man who would go out of their way to have a 'drink' with two footballers (Who probably think you're a f***ing weirdo for turning up) is a ****. Palace or non Palace. I couldn't think of anything more cringworthy. Honestly.

Nothing to do with 'Hardcore' fan base - Just the amount of ***** that follow your club. And judging by this thread and the 'ridicule' at the amount of people that turned up...It would appear Brighton have a far greater proportion of ***** than Palace in their fanbase.

Not suprising though really.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Any grown man who would go out of their way to have a 'drink' with two footballers (Who probably think you're a f***ing weirdo for turning up) is a ****. Palace or non Palace. I couldn't think of anything more cringworthy. Honestly.

Nothing to do with 'Hardcore' fan base - Just the amount of ***** that follow your club. And judging by this thread and the 'ridicule' at the amount of people that turned up...It would appear Brighton have a far greater proportion of ***** than Palace in their fanbase.

Now I see the light. 'Come and meet the lads, CPFC fans night' showed the world that CP have a smaller proportion of ***** than all other clubs. What we have here, is proof that CPFC is actually the best!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

:lol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

yeah of course, thats it pal, nothing to do with dog shit pathetic support..........you keep digging
digging.jpg

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave

f*** me I am getting dizzy.......

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

If it's so sad, why did your club think it worthy doing it in the first place?
Irrespective of all of your EIGHT fans turning up, we've always thought of you lot as sad anyway.
And you sad palace nonces know that if it were reversed and only EIGHT Brighton fans turned up for a "drink with the lads" you'd be falling over yourselves to take the piss.

This show has been bought to you by the letters
S
A
And D
And by the number 8

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All future Crystal Palace matches have been cancelled due to lack of interest.
Yeah, but, but, but that means they're the best because... er, they're so hardcore that yeah football has been watered down and isn't what it was and all true fans are waiting until it goes back to what is was and then you'll see - you'll bloody see that Palace was right all along and football, grrrr, will be back and you'll have Palace to thank. Their mascot is an eagle, not some poncy fox, robin or seagull, it's a bloody eagle!, grrrr. And it's not footy you ponces, it's football, for men, grrrr.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah, but, but, but that means they're the best because... er, they're so hardcore that yeah football has been watered down and isn't what it was and all true fans are waiting until it goes back to what is was and then you'll see - you'll bloody see that Palace was right all along and football, grrrr, will be back and you'll have Palace to thank. Their mascot is an eagle, not some poncy fox, robin or seagull, it's a bloody eagle!, grrrr. And it's not footy you ponces, it's football, for men, grrrr.
yes yes, they were into football before it was cool.

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill

Come on mate, a 30 yo + geezer going to a 'meet the players' night at SP or the amex has 'nerd' written all over it.

Do you wear a bobble hat and wave a rattle as well?

Thankfully I have a semi decent social life - maybe you provincial folk have more time on your hands, I dont know.....but given a choice between meeting Owen Garvan on a Monday eve and having a few drinks and slipping one up a little sort....Im afraid Garvan comes a very poor second.

Every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here