Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
And in Palace's latest demonstration of apathy, CPFC2010 have announced that the Eagles Express running fron North Kent to the next home game at the request of the fans has had overwhelming interest from, Erm ZERO fans!

CPFC BBS - View Single Post - Questions to CPFC2010 ** QUESTIONS ONLY ** Summary on Page 1 updated 25 May 2011

:lol: :lol:

I'm loving the sound of all the excuses coming from the Palace boys. Personally if the roles were reversed id be keeping pretty quiet about this situation but still they keep coming. I hope they continue. It's a little like watching a lizard's severed tail twitching in its last throes.

I wonder if the selhurst 8 will get some kind of recognition from the club. I think they deserve an award!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Any grown man who would go out of their way to have a 'drink' with two footballers (Who probably think you're a f***ing weirdo for turning up) is a ****. Palace or non Palace. I couldn't think of anything more cringworthy. Honestly.

Nothing to do with 'Hardcore' fan base - Just the amount of ***** that follow your club. And judging by this thread and the 'ridicule' at the amount of people that turned up...It would appear Brighton have a far greater proportion of ***** than Palace in their fanbase.

Not suprising though really.

Yet the owner of the BBS is wanting an open day with bouncy castles and everything.
Open Day 2012 - CPFC BBS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
given a choice between meeting Owen Garvan on a Monday eve and having a few drinks and slipping one up a little sort....Im afraid Garvan comes a very poor second.
So it was a poor turnout, because the 11,992 Palace fans were out shagging little sorts. Amazing.

And Garvan came second.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4789315 said:
don't forget the first team to win at the Amex! oh but in the league
No, first away team to win in the league :D

I'm loving the sound of all the excuses coming from the Palace boys. Personally if the roles were reversed id be keeping pretty quiet about this situation but still they keep coming. I hope they continue. It's a little like watching a lizard's severed tail twitching in its last throes.
Er, that's pretty disturbing.

And I trusted you with my children's lives :facepalm:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Any grown man who would go out of their way to have a 'drink' with two footballers (Who probably think you're a f***ing weirdo for turning up) is a ****. Palace or non Palace. I couldn't think of anything more cringworthy. Honestly.
Nothing to do with 'Hardcore' fan base - Just the amount of ***** that follow your club. And judging by this thread and the 'ridicule' at the amount of people that turned up...It would appear Brighton have a far greater proportion of ***** than Palace in their fanbase.

Not suprising though really.

Is that really the way to talk about CPFC2010 and is it really the way you feel about those for 4 guys?
After all they thought it was a good idea and made the decision to promote it

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Remember the "Shirtgate" fiasco,the Groupon boys f***ed up big stylee on these.

Attachments

• Chrystal_Palace.jpg
    Chrystal_Palace.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 768

I wonder if the selhurst 8 will get some kind of recognition from the club. I think they deserve an award!

They get to sit in their own exclusive stand at the next home game.

Seems they have been at it again - in trying to whip up interest in selling tickets for our forthcoming match on the 17th March they set up a "CPFC membership" scheme (£25) to allow fans to jump the ticketing system queue.

Guess how many signed up - 16.:D

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239841 POST 644 page 33

thread also features another public dust up between Steve Parish and fan.

Seems they have been at it again - in trying to whip up interest in selling tickets for our forthcoming match on the 17th March they set up a "CPFC membership" scheme (£25) to allow fans to jump the ticketing system queue.

Guess how many signed up - 16.:D

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239841 POST 644 page 33

thread also features another public dust up between Steve Parish and fan.

That's not wiggy, that's the fat wine seller, Browett I think his name is. I think they have worked out what the Palace support is really like.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
I had a look on the Brighton site and found the map. Looks like I'm right in the corner.

It appears there are plenty of seats available in the block next to the away fans there. It said there was no restrictions on whether on tickets so I assume you could just set up and account and buy one next to the Palace fans if we sold out. I think a lot of Palace fans did this years ago at Coventry when we had to draw to make play offs on the last day. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend openly being a Palace fan in the home area but surely if you were going to sit on your hands all game, this wouldn't be a bad shout to soak up a bit of Palace fans atmosphere.
I have just had a look at that and I can't believe what I am reading.
They have a loyalty points system in place where for our game a minimum of 50 loyalty points are required for a ticket. It looks like 10 points are awarded for each ticket purchased for home league games.
Now this is the bit, they have a waiting list for season tickets and it COSTS YOU £20 TO GO ON THE LIST!! unbelievable.

Tell them I said that they are wrong and that we are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Could it have been the quiz that put them off?
I mean can you imagine the level the questions would have to be?
Can you spell cpfc ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
4 Palace Fans

16 memberships sold at £25 each.

I'm off to the Caribbean. See ya.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
I had a look on the Brighton site and found the map. Looks like I'm right in the corner.

It appears there are plenty of seats available in the block next to the away fans there. It said there was no restrictions on whether on tickets so I assume you could just set up and account and buy one next to the Palace fans if we sold out. I think a lot of Palace fans did this years ago at Coventry when we had to draw to make play offs on the last day. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend openly being a Palace fan in the home area but surely if you were going to sit on your hands all game, this wouldn't be a bad shout to soak up a bit of Palace fans atmosphere.
I have just had a look at that and I can't believe what I am reading.
They have a loyalty points system in place where for our game a minimum of 50 loyalty points are required for a ticket. It looks like 10 points are awarded for each ticket purchased for home league games.
Now this is the bit, they have a waiting list for season tickets and it COSTS YOU £20 TO GO ON THE LIST!! unbelievable.

Tell them I said that they are wrong and that we are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league.
It's a £20 deposit isn't it?

What a f***ing idiot.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What was it that Mellotron said that got him thrown off the General discussion board? He said "phenomenal" and the BBS mods bounced him.

I'm proud that we let the Palace boys post on our main forum and that our mods let them get away with all kinds of mischief. Their posters get the right knock if one of our gentlemen contribute on their boards. It really says it all about the emotional maturity of NSC. I genuinely feel sorry for the Palace fans. Their club is a f***ing joke in all regards except their squad. The supporters, the ground, the goal music and the jesters outfit strip...it must be just plain embarrassing to support them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here