Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you can guess the exact moment (minute and second) that Glenn Murray scores in this clip you will be invited to the mouthwatering showcase of a pint with David Wright and Owen "Top O' the Morning to ya" Garvan.
But haven't these amazing occasions been cancelled due to a lack of interest?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have been asked to try and gather interest. I mean, who wouldn't want to attend this occasion?? If I wasn't washing my hair that evening I certianly would have gone!
If you can get some Brighton players to go, and maybe organise it in Brighton, I'm up for it, and I'm sure there'll be plenty more too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have been asked to try and gather interest. I mean, who wouldn't want to attend this occasion?? If I wasn't washing my hair that evening I certianly would have gone!

That certainly reflects the general apathy that your diminishing bunch of supporters (excepting the Selhurst 8:) ) have.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
On BBS Ask CPFC2010 a Question

Palace fans: We would like to thank all you great guys for saving our club and what a great job you are doing, how can we repay you.

CPFC2010: Just turn up and support us in eveything we do.

8 REAL SUPPORTERS TURN UP. Well maybe only 7, one wanted to watch his beloved Arsenal

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Maybe the selhurst 8 need to adopt a talking parrot that used to sit on a pirates shoulder.......

"pieces of 8......."

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Huit?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
as discovered by relegatedeagle on bbs...

a pint with the lads? - cpfc bbs

it would appear cpfc2010 organised a meet-and-greet fans forum and quiz night at selhurst park last monday night, also attended by a couple of palace players (garvan and wright). A chance of "a beer with the lads", and an appeal for fans to come along and support the event.

Hahahahaa!

8 fans turned up. eight. :lolol:

The fan turnout was officially outnumbered by the staff at this "event" (9 staff and 2 players - terry byfield, sharon from marketing, 3 stewards, 2 bar staff, a person doing the pizzas, and nico the catering manager). The planned quiz was knocked on the head due to lack of interest.

The excuses they are coming up with on bbs for this are almost as funny as the turnout itself. Oh, and don't bother trying to follow the original link advertising this "event" - its mysteriously disappeared and i can find no reference to it on the official palace website where it appeared. Its like all references to it have been deleted from history. I wonder why ?

Cpfc - the gift that just keeps on giving.

hahahahahaha!!

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
To be 10000% honest, I wouldn't turn up at SP for a 'meet the lads night' if they had Steve Coppell, Messi and Luke Skywalker turning up.

The 8 that did show are probably nailed on nige's - yet you have many on here that wouldnt miss a BHA version for all the tea in china.....hmmmm

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Footy? Ah I see, you must be one of the new breed. Do f*** off.
Eh? I thought you were here to be friendly. What's up, season not going to plan?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think we were 3rd favourites to go down at the beginning of the season - So I guess not :)
So why the hostility? You seem distressed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To be 10000% honest, I wouldn't turn up at SP for a 'meet the lads night' if they had Steve Coppell, Messi and Luke Skywalker turning up.

The 8 that did show are probably nailed on nige's - yet you have many on here that wouldnt miss a BHA version for all the tea in china.....hmmmm

So let me get this right: before the problem was our fanbase wasn't "hardcore" enough, all casual fans who didn't actually care. Now it's the opposite? Make your minds up lads. This is HILARIOUS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here