Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If they can be relegated, that's good with me, but reading Bozza's post I got (confused) the impression it wasn't that easy.

Ideally, once relegated a poster would have to post in the away end, and their initial drivel would be left on the main board - is that not simple to do?

Bozza said thatit takes about half an hr for the MODS to remove their drivel from the main board. Thats why you have MODS surely?

Personally THIS sums up why we should have an AWAY FANS section :

From BBS "we have an "away end" thats the difference so they scroats are keep from polluting the main board. over there its a free for all!"

I will say that again "over there its a free for all!"

"over there its a free for all!"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Or Shithurst Park?

shithurst.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bozza said thatit takes about half an hr for the MODS to remove their drivel from the main board. Thats why you have MODS surely?
If someone's being relegated to the away end, we don't need to remove their drivel from the main board, unless the software insists on it.
Personally THIS sums up why we should have an AWAY FANS section :

From BBS "we have an "away end" thats the difference so they scroats are keep from polluting the main board. over there its a free for all!"
That doesn't sum it up at all, I completely disagree. I like that they can post on our main board. That they can't handle it over there is their problem. Which board is better - it's no comparison.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If we are so superior to Palace, then why imitate their message board?

If they want to press their faces against the window of NSC, and see a better stadium, manager and squad, then let them.

Had NSC had an away end in 1997 , the chances are there would have been no Fans United, no 5-0 victory against Hartlepool, no staying in the league on goal difference, and perhaps no Albion as we know it today.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Had NSC had an away end in 1997 , the chances are there would have been no Fans United, no 5-0 victory against Hartlepool, no staying in the league on goal difference, and perhaps no Albion as we know it today.

I HATE that argument. The world has moved on since the internet was in its INFANCY in 1997. Christ I bet then only about about ten people had email addresses then.

Furthermore are you saying that if someone posted the WORLDS GREATEST IDEA EVER in the away end that somone like a mod for example wouldn't move or repost onto the main board?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Let's play a game. Guess the exact moment (minute and second) Glenn Murray scores in this clip.

Winner gets an invitation to the next "Have a pint with two Palace players" event.

[yt]Kfh9HRPZvnU&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Let's play a game. Guess the exact moment (minute and second) Glenn Murray scores in this clip.

Winner gets an invitation to the next "Have a pint with two Palace players" event.
Thread derailed , you Sir, are a genius.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Loser gets an invitation to the next "Have a pint with two Palace players" event.

Fixed

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Ok, ok, I understand it's a tough competition so I will allow you to enter the competition via this clip.

If you can guess the exact moment (minute and second) that Glenn Murray scores in this clip you will be invited to the mouthwatering showcase of a pint with David Wright and Owen "Top O' the Morning to ya" Garvan.

[yt]Vz94prjruuI[/yt]

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

[yt]Kfh9HRPZvnU&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

Errrrm shouldn't that be guess the year he last scored and when Palace last won away ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here