Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Yepp, bet that will be the main fact in the history books.

FORGET the first game.
FORGET the first goal scorer.

The main fact in the history books will be "First team to beat us"... obviously. :rolleyes:

Indeed. The order of teams winning at the Amex is something along the lines of:

Brighton Reserves
Tottenham
Brighton
Liverpool
Palace

Can't see many of these so called history books (where can I get a copy of one by the way??) will be too fussed about listing the 5th team to win at a new stadium

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
of course not we are shit, we a live in caravans and we never go to selhurst BUT we were still the first team to beat you in the league at your over priced lego bowl, 1 - 3. ouch.

So explain to me Mr Palace, why our 'over priced lego bowl 'charges £30 for tickets, whilst a Cat A game at Palace (our games our all cat A as there is a least 1 big team playing each week), costs £35 ? to sit in the nice surroundings of a Sainsbury's car park, with the smell of those lovely urinals, watching hoof ball football and a bloke on the right wing who keeps falling over, but is worth 100 million at least.

Actually sorry see you point, all our games are sold out, but I forgot with a Groupon deal, you will probaly get a game to go to for a quid, with a programme and watch the sados Chavs in the corner singing german folk songs......now what would I rather do ?

Can anyone put up the briliant photo of the Palace Holmesdale 'Collective' on their open day as well, when I think the same 8 turned up. It was priceless.

Before you come back with a reply, yes we know you beat us 1-3, yes I know you have been above us for 300 years, yes I know we did not sell out Withdean, yes I know we let Archer sell the ground (cough cough), yes I know you won the micky mouse cup...etc etc, but I also know that we have a better team, club, fans and more class in our little fingers than you lot. As you arguments are getting a bit boring now, lets face it, you are so far behind us now in all terms, I actually beginning to feel sorry for you.....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
This has gone from being funny to me actually worrying about Palace. No fanbase, crap decaying stadium, no investment.

If they sell a couple of there better players off and don't reinvest wisely (and it's always difficult to get right in football) I could see them plummeting down through the leagues.

:)lolol:)

So explain to me Mr Palace, why our 'over priced lego bowl 'charges £30 for tickets, whilst a Cat A game at Palace (our games our all cat A as there is a least 1 big team playing each week), costs £35 ? to sit in the nice surroundings of a Sainsbury's car park, with the smell of those lovely urinals, watching hoof ball football and a bloke on the right wing who keeps falling over, but is worth 100 million at least.

Actually sorry see you point, all our games are sold out, but I forgot with a Groupon deal, you will probaly get a game to go to for a quid, with a programme and watch the sados Chavs in the corner singing german folk songs......now what would I rather do ?

Can anyone put up the briliant photo of the Palace Holmesdale 'Collective' on their open day as well, when I think the same 8 turned up. It was priceless.

Before you come back with a reply, yes we know you beat us 1-3, yes I know you have been above us for 300 years, yes I know we did not sell out Withdean, yes I know we let Archer sell the ground (cough cough), yes I know you won the micky mouse cup...etc etc, but I also know that we have a better team, club, fans and more class in our little fingers than you lot. As you arguments are getting a bit boring now, lets face it, you are so far behind us now in all terms, I actually beginning to feel sorry for you.....

He won't reply, the pikey got banned already.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yepp, bet that will be the main fact in the history books.

FORGET the first game.
FORGET the first goal scorer.

The main fact in the history books will be "First team to beat us"... obviously. :rolleyes:

No, no, get it right, it's even MORE specific and MORE meaningless than that.

It was "First LEAGUE team to beat us".

I love how often they mention the 1-3. Makes you realise just how smalltime they are. They'll still be prattling on about it in 5 years time.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
well done, you might finish above us for the first time in 20-odd years :D

1 - 3

And it's looking very likely that true to form, you haven't paid your bills for the 20th year in succession. You're right, form is temporary and class is permanent-one day you lot might develop some class although it's obvious it won't be in my lifetime.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't waste too much time with [MENTION=24006]BusyClappinStevieG[/MENTION] - he won't be able to respond.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You don't even need to pay a quid, you can get a FREE ticket with a mobile phone top up. Classy eh? Don't waste your sympathy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How about an AWAY END Bozza?

Maybe.

Making it so that a poster can only post in an 'away end' is relatively easy. Beyond that though - tell me how it would work - how would you deal with the c20 posts that he's already posted...?

Move all of those threads to the away end as they are now polluted?
Delete all of his trolly posts so threads can continue as they were - this could take someone up to half an hour of fiddly manual effort?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Don't waste too much time with [MENTION=24006]BusyClappinStevieG[/MENTION] - he won't be able to respond.

???

murder_ballads.jpg

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Maybe.

Making it so that a poster can only post in an 'away end' is relatively easy. Beyond that though - tell me how it would work - how would you deal with the c20 posts that he's already posted...?

Delete all of his trolly posts so threads can continue as they were - this could take someone up to half an hour of fiddly manual effort?

Leave as is in my opinion. If someone such as him joins and trolls, then it's only a matter of hours until one of you mods will ban him. Just needs everyone to exercise a bit of self restraint and ignore him till it happens! Easier said than done I know.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe.

Give it to Hitony. :) Or Titanic as PUNISHMENT for his ludicrous suggestions of "dont reply" yes in THEORY thats right but in REALITY people WILL BITE.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
For the uninitiated the latest little tactic that the BBS are trying to wind us in with was that we didn't care enough to save The Goldstone... It truly is the last remnant of an argument they have as we sale past them in every way.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
For the uninitiated the latest little tactic that the BBS are trying to wind us in with was that we didn't care enough to save The Goldstone... It truly is the last remnant of an argument they have as we sale past them in every way.

As much as it galls us to say it, the Goldstone was sold to pay off debts, which is something Palace fans wouldn't know about. They don't pay their debts, they go into administration and write them off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
although you couldn't save your ground?
Our ground couldn't be saved, a crook sold it. But we saved our club - never in administration.
form is temporary, class is permanent.
:lol: :rotlf: :lol:
Brilliant, I like that one. Of all the deluded supporters that have past through here, I don't remember one suggesting Palace were class. Great stuff.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

So... they're on a desperate last man-standing mission to make themselves look as stupid as possible as they sink into oblivion.

Got to say, their plans to build a 40,000-seater stadium at Crystal Palace Park are looking very Darlington-esque right now.

f*** 'em.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
No, no, get it right, it's even MORE specific and MORE meaningless than that.

It was "First LEAGUE team to beat us".

I love how often they mention the 1-3. Makes you realise just how smalltime they are. They'll still be prattling on about it in 5 years time.

To be fair, they were also the first team to beat us whilst wearing their away kit. (IIRC)

:ffsparr:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Remember this one..?

A rallying cry rollcall on the Palace messageboard...

Arthur wait massiv is going for its best season yet. We are doing a group photo at selhurst this saturday - 2nd of july. Anyone is welcome to come no matter where you sit and selhurst.

Saturday 2nd July

2.00 outside arthur wait stand ticket office

anyone is welcome

calling all palace fans no matter where you sit. the arthur wait massiv is going for its biggest season yet and we are all meeting up at selhurst tomorow for a group picture. if you want to be involved in a new breed of fans at palace then come along. anyone is welcome to come no matter what age you are or where you sit.

meet at 2.00 outside the arthur wait stand ticket office

And the result......

2a5n1qx.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Do Palace fans actually understand the shape of a bowl? If I asked for a bowl of cereal and it came Amex shaped, I'd be severely disappointed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here