Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

Feb 14, 2010
Who remembers Brighton v York City, Darlinton at home, Fans United and Hereford away? That game and their glorious 8 to attend a meet & greet says all you need to know about the difference between the two clubs... well that and a Charity Shield

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it worthy of a NSK banner ? "CPFC Fans Night 12/3/12 , Attendance 8"

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
To put it into perspective, more Brighton fans regularly turn up to the supporters clubs meetings I attend......

.... in South London.

I seem to remember a busy meeting when the kit man turned up.

If we had a couple of reserve players in League One (Wes Fodgen and Tommy Elphick springs to mind), we'd see a full house.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To put it into perspective, more Brighton fans regularly turn up to the supporters clubs meetings I attend......

.... in South London.

I seem to remember a busy meeting when the kit man turned up.

If we had a couple of reserve players in League One (Wes Fodgen and Tommy Elphick springs to mind), we'd see a full house.

Says it all.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I could have bet my house on it.

old git
Fatboy slim is a knob Join Date: Jan 2003

This from a new fan of BHA,a club whose fans were so apathetic that the ground was sold from under them and nobody noticed.
Without a doubt, the dribbliest, twattiest and most repetetive poster on that site. With a HUGE chip on his shoulder. It's good to laugh at him though.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
'Dougie Freeman today given the 'Freedom' of the city of Pikesville'.......Quote headline

..... 'so many turned up the travelling inbreds numbering in their 1's to salute their bretheren and Manager'........sub heading

....Dougie today said he was proud of the interest in the colours and he was sure there was more to come.......

sadly the reality checked out and after only eight turned up, together with the reality check on attendances, they stripped him of 'pikeville Freeman' very quickly...........

Well you can dream but it aint far wrong.CPFC down the pan.........please//////rofl

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is GLORIOUS.

Off I go to wind up some Palace supporting mates on facebook. Lovely stuff :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Come on, you can't expect Palace fans to turn up for a couple of no marks like Wright and Garvan, not with the special talents they see rolling out onto the Selhurst pitch every other week. As for meeting their brazillionaire owner, well, they've got so many of them that they actually often make up 50% or more of the crowd at home games.

So really, there's no reason they'd want to go to something like this. Sorry.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With eight Championship fixtures in March there's barely time to take a breather but there's another chance to get close to your club coming up with our Monday Night Football Q & A.

On Monday 12th March we will be opening the doors of Glaziers Bar for a brand new event, as David Wright and Owen Garvan answer your questions before we show Premier League heavyweights Arsenal and Newcastle go head-to-head.

The Q&A is the start a series of evenings that, if successful, the club are hoping to run on a regular basis. The evening will start at 6:30pm and entry will be free.

There will also be great food and drink offers on the night, and the classic, pizza and pint for £5.

EIGHT FANS
:clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
One thing the BBS have got SO RIGHT is the AWAY fans section. So BBS :clap: :clap:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
There was only one palace fan who had the bollocks to say that it was a complete embarrassment on their board.
The thing is, palace scumbags like old twat gleefully bang on about how they've spent so many more years than us in the top 2 tiers of football while we were in the lower leagues and bang on about how they've always consistently had higher crowds than us before this season. Errrr No shit palace dullards, higher divisions equal higher crowds If your on the higher leagues your naturally going to have a higher fan base as opposed to years of lower league fare on zero money and having the ground ripped from under our feet and playing home games in Kent. Would they have survived the shit we've been through, I f***ing doubt it, they can't even mustar up double figures for a player meet and greet because their mums cousins hamster is stuck in the exhaust of the caravan.
We lost our ground because nobody gave a shit? That's the worst wind up I've ever heard. I distinctly remember several hundred other people with me sitting in old Shoreham road stopping traffic after another dire defeat. Several thousand people Week upon week, year upon year of protesting against a corrupt regime at our club, and we should be the ones that are embarrassed about having sell out crowds with new or converted supporters while we play attractive football at our brand new ground? Really??
It's pure jealousy of the highest order, but I would expect nothing less from that graceless bunch of turds. If all arguments fail, let's make a tired joke about the hundreds of Brighton fans after another classy win drinking in "dicks bar"
Sad sad palace wankers

Sent by Derek Acorah via the spirit world.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Without a doubt, the dribbliest, twattiest and most repetetive poster on that site. With a HUGE chip on his shoulder. It's good to laugh at him though.

Posts on this board as well under a different user name. Same old drivel.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I must admit, the BBS away end is a guilty pleasure at the moment. Its an absolute JOY

(but is awfully addictive and has taken up more of my time this week than it should)

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I must admit, the BBS away end is a guilty pleasure at the moment. Its an absolute JOY

(but is awfully addictive and has taken up more of my time this week than it should)

Good man easy, love your work on their board. Keep up the good work. Been thinking of joining myself :)

Sent by Derek Acorah via the spirit world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here