Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy another laugh at Palace ? Well then step right this way...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
pix.gif

The Palace Supporters Bar at Selhurst.

"Rocking".

It is made of wood. Maybe it was windy.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
oh dear !!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To be fair, Arsenal v Newcastle was on the box at the same time.

No, no, no! You're getting confused. WE'RE the team with the plastic support - despite Palace's MASSIVELY dwindling numbers over the last 10 years or so, as the Prem Dream has faded.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
Blimey, worse numbers than the one I went too about 3 years ago with Jones & Carle.

Was this event advertised in the programme?
I saw it on the big screen a few times so one would assume it was in the programme.

It was poorly advertised, it was only on the official website, in the match programme and on the big screen at shithurst several times.
Absolutely priceless :) :) :)

Shit players were there
Monday is a terrible night
Hungover from the weekend
Fans are not local
Watching prem game at home (even though it was on in the bar also)
Blah blah blah blah
This really has to be kept and go gold.

Sent by Derek Acorah via the spirit world.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I expect Old Twatty will be on later telling everyone how Brighton fans did not turn up to save their club and they did not care.
Well I have news for him, Palace Fans are not rallying to the call, CPFC210 asking for support on buying season tickets and supporting these events and 8 turn up. Thats wonderful !!!

I could have bet my house on it.

old git
Fatboy slim is a knob Join Date: Jan 2003

This from a new fan of BHA,a club whose fans were so apathetic that the ground was sold from under them and nobody noticed.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

old git

This from a new fan of BHA,a club whose fans were so apathetic that the ground was sold from under them and nobody noticed.

Yup him FraserH (Disco DJ yada) and Psychokiller (KW). Nice people.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
would love to see our boys doing this, i think there would be a good take up on this.

they could charge a tenner and put the money to AITC / REMF

i think we would have hundreds turn up (over 18's only)

BBS seems to be in meltdown over this, every post from one of ours is met with:

You lost your ground, no-one cared.
Plastic fans, only started watching in 2011.
Stevie G your favourite player.
Dicks bar, oooooh whats on offer there then *snigger*
Archer deserves his money back.

Clueless bunch of pikey inbred, tax evading, looting, town burning shitheads.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BBS seems to be in meltdown over this, every post from one of ours is met with:

You lost your ground, no-one cared.
Plastic fans, only started watching in 2011.
Stevie G your favourite player.
Dicks bar, oooooh whats on offer there then *snigger*
Archer deserves his money back.

Clueless bunch of pikey inbred, tax evading, looting, town burning shitheads.

I ought to be able to hear the sound of barrels being scraped, but I expect they burned them.

Or they live in them. :shrug:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
This thread has cheered me right up too - what a bunch of apathetic suburban dullards they are.

Out of interest, why are some of them claiming it's because their supporters don't live near Selhurst? How does that excuse work? Where do they live - Guildford, New York, the Isle of Man?

This thread has cheered me right up too - what a bunch of apathetic suburban dullards they are.

Out of interest, why are some of them claiming it's because their supporters don't live near Selhurst? How does that excuse work? Where do they live - Guildford, New York, the Isle of Man?

Dale Farm?

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
And they wonder why we call them "Nigels" absolute classic :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Brilliant Thread, They seem to go from one embarrisement to the next. Been a bit of a shitty day but this has mightly cheered me up.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing

old git

Yeap if you want a laugh have a look at Old Gits threads over the past month, it is amazing his hatred of Brighton, he cant ever admit anything good about us. I used to post a couple of years back, but gave up, I know we have some idiots on here, but OLD GIT is amazing. I can imagine him in his bedsit with his brown cardie on with leather elbows, trying to find things to hate about Brighton, here is his latest gem, he accuses Poyet and being a racist and then calls him a primate, classic bigotry...

'If you mean by boring that there are no racist outbursts,look at me touchline dramatics and 'poor us we have been cheated again' after match interviews then I agree with you.In that respect gus certainly isn't boring.
We have a Palace legend in charge and are all very happy,you have a primate'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Their latest promotion is a pint of piss for £3 :lolol:
#tinpotclub

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
From BBS
CPFC2010 have tried quite a few new ideas, it is inevitable that not all will work out but if you look at things like the Beer Festival and Comedy evening some work well.
8 of them had a beer, we had the laughs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here