Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer YES tomorrow [Warning: FAKE rumour]

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i WISH, its just the daily coffee taking its toll :smokin:

higher than a kite thats on a 4mile piece of STRING!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
CrabtreeBHA said:
I just got off the phone with a bloke who claims to know a bloke who is a brother in-law with a tea lady who works for Carlsberg Customer Service, anyway her friends sisters boyfriend knows another bloke who works at the ODPM as a trainee student assistant person, HE claims that the Falmer details are lost and have been filed under the Governments "Lost In Action" cabinet along with just one other file to date, that is the "WMD" file which itself is half missing a page thought to be floating around Baghdad somewhere.

its TRUE i tells ye

Aaah they have mixed up the reports then !

Is that why they are building this smart new stadium in Baghdad and some blokes been seen in the fields at Falmer with a metal detector

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you could just make your mind up today or tomorrow, Mr Prescott, that would be great, as I have a couple of days back in glorious Sussex before returning to the arse end of Kent (an Albion news blackout zone) on Sunday night.

Please?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Say a decision has been made it is likely that the club will be informed of the result before us lot, so maybe this rumour isnt wrong and we have a week to go.

On the other hand, who am I kidding its yet another kick in the teeth after getting worked up for a couple of days! :angry:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Does anybody really think if there was any news there would be just one thread, I expect when decision day is finally upon us NSC will enter meltdown faze

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
From the pointless facts about yourself thread:

hove born&bred said:
I have a problem where I become a fantasist and make up wild stories about things to amke myslef important witha bunch of people behind a screen who I am never going to meet.

:ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

Well spotted am I an NSC celabrity (Avid) or what

D

Deleted User X18H

We had joy we had fun when I let my imagination run but the fun that we found .........will be nothing compared to that when we get the f***ing GROUND.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The endless speculation about Falmer is getting to be a real drag. I just wish that Prescott would make his bloody mind up. It's getting beyond a joke. We want to build a football stadium not a nuclear reactor.

:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here