Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer YES tomorrow [Warning: FAKE rumour]

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
I thought that even after a decision is made it is only made known to interested parties a week before being made public.

So even if it is a YES then us mere supporters won't find out until next week.

Be nice to know for Tuesday night.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
I thought that even after a decision is made it is only made known to interested parties a week before being made public.

So even if it is a YES then us mere supporters won't find out until next week.

Be nice to know for Tuesday night.

guarantee it will leak out within 1hour of the final report being given to BHA or Anti-Falmer NIMBYS!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Any news?

Nope thought not. Let me just file this thread under 'B' for Bullshit!

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knight is one of the guests live on Talksport broadcasting from the Fortune of War along with Clive Walker tomorrow from 2. Any relevance?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Southy said:
Dick Knight is one of the guests live on Talksport broadcasting from the Fortune of War along with Clive Walker tomorrow from 2. Any relevance?

That might be a joke which I don't get but what have Clive Walker and Dick Knight got to do with Fortune of War?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Lammy said:
Any news?

Nope thought not. Let me just file this thread under 'B' for Bullshit!

Where it will join a veritable plethora of similar threads, no doubt many started by "Nemo", Richie, and others of their ilk.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Timbo said:
That might be a joke which I don't get but what have Clive Walker and Dick Knight got to do with Fortune of War?

Its a pub on the seafront and talksport are doing a live broadcast there tomorrow for some reason. Might be a good idea to keep old 'flash' away from the ladies...

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
every time this thread appears back at the top I think there's some bloody news.............

:(

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I just got off the phone with a bloke who claims to know a bloke who is a brother in-law with a tea lady who works for Carlsberg Customer Service, anyway her friends sisters boyfriend knows another bloke who works at the ODPM as a trainee student assistant person, HE claims that the Falmer details are lost and have been filed under the Governments "Lost In Action" cabinet along with just one other file to date, that is the "WMD" file which itself is half missing a page thought to be floating around Baghdad somewhere.

its TRUE i tells ye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here