Living In a Box
You know the bet and you know what you'll owe

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Beach Hut said:
You know the bet and you know what you'll owe

I want to see your kids faces when you have to tell them that they won't get any Crimbo prezzies this year as you've given me all your cash.
I want a video of it so I can watch it again and again especially the bit when they get a cold tin of Heinz soup for their Crimbo dinner as that is all you can afford and the best bit as I stand outside your house waving my wad at them :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Well I don't think it is today. ODPM press release for the 12/07/04 is some drivel about how much house prices have gone up this year. Maybe tomorrow then?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Does anyone here actually believe it will be before the start of the season?

I'm now looking at 2005!

I have no faith in this coutry aymore. I'm going to give up this foul jamboree and go and live in India!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I always though the decision would be made before the parade on the 18th July. I just can't see the club / police / council going ahead with the parade if a decision has not been made. I'm not saying there would be a riot, but you don't want thousands of people gathered in central Brighton with loads of rumours, gossip & speculation floating around. Just look at some of the nonsense that has been put on this website in the past couple of weeks!
I seem to remember at previous parades the councillors and politicians getting booed and heckled. All it needs is one frustrated idiot to throw a bottle or break a window and all our hard work could be for nothing.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It would certainly seem to make political sense to announce just prior to the parade. It would give labour some much needed positive publicity (at least in our area) and would help to dull the impact of the Iraq report due this week.

Sod the promotion, just celebrate the new stadium !!

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
hove born&bred said:
We had joy we had fun when I let my imagination run but the fun that we found .........will be nothing compared to that when we get the f***ing GROUND.

Another case of someone trying to joke their way out of a ridiculous rumour scare.

I reckon hove born&bred really did hear a rumour and thought he'd be the big man, posting it on this site even though he was reckless as to just how true he thought it might be.

Once he realised just how wrong he was, and how flamed and abused he was going to be, he starts backtracking and pretends this was some kind of ingenious hoax.

Hasn't worked though, has it? Made yourself look quite, quite stupid.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Josky said:
Another case of someone trying to joke their way out of a ridiculous rumour scare.

I reckon hove born&bred really did hear a rumour and thought he'd be the big man, posting it on this site even though he was reckless as to just how true he thought it might be.

Once he realised just how wrong he was, and how flamed and abused he was going to be, he starts backtracking and pretends this was some kind of ingenious hoax.

Hasn't worked though, has it? Made yourself look quite, quite stupid.

Yup, totally agree! I also thought he wasn't going to post until after the announcement?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I just hope at least one day (hopefully soon) the title of this thread will be correct.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It's driving me crazy. I am thinking about being cryogenically frozen with a specific request to be "thawed" when we get the new stadium.

Come on two jags, for feck's sake

whip

Aug 14, 2003
Hassocks
Where have heard that before? I've said for a long time I believe it when I see it. lets hope its sooner rather than later. One good thing for me though is the fact it hasn't been rejected yet in close season surely if they were to heaven forbid reject the scheme they would do it when we weren't playing so we would find it harder to organise protests.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can we lock this thread?? Everytime I see it back at the top, my heart skips a beat and I keep thinking there may be some proper news about Falmer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here