Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer YES tomorrow [Warning: FAKE rumour]

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
But it seems that you or your mate have no idea WHAT the decision is though?

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

my heart is going :bounce:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A thread full of vans? So we know what to look out for tomorrow? Meet you at 8.30am on Queens Road Steven?

Gully said:
Safeway, I think that amounts to a big fat don't know, our source may or may not be reliable, the information may or may not be correct, so we may or may not get an answer on Falmer today or tomorrow, is that either clear or vague enough for you.

Nail on head there, I think.

f*** it, if happens it'll be nice. If not, hey, at least it's Friday.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
When was the date for the last comments on comments on comments (etc)? Was it the 30th of June?

That's a week and half to read, then draft the decision. Is that long enough? It sounds very quick for civil servants.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets hope Prescott makes the decision before he has one fry up too many.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I think the decision was 99% made before the 30th June deadline. They just had to announce a final final final deadline to make sure no one could say they did not have a chance to reply to the earlier replies by all the parties. All that has happened since then is a tidying up exercise cross the t's dot the i's, etc. Expect a announcement shortly!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Hang on I'll just check the official site for confirmation of this...

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
thought we were expecting an august decision?

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
there seems to be a lot of hype about this roumor, but i mean how many of these bloody roumors have we had!!!

I hope to god we get the decsion tommorow so i can have a right good knee's up up the pub tommorow night!!

But im not counting my chickens untill its announced!

???

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It would be wonderful to get a positive result tomorrow. Just imagine what next week's parade would be like. Picture scenes of joy!!

Bring it on JP.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here