Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer YES tomorrow [Warning: FAKE rumour]

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
afters said:
dmh of course being a firm of lawyers in queen's road....interesting i didn't know they are involved? hope you're right though...

FYI.

DMH Planning have been responsible for putting the whole planning application together. We (the Club) have paid them hundreds of thousands in fee's over the last few years to carry out this role..... :)

D

Deleted User X18H

Spoken to the guy hold up to do with Highways agency report.
CAUTION THOUGH he said 'Good News' was meant as good news as decision now imminent' One more thing he suggest that a particular 'Labour MP has been extememly quite on this whole matter for a good reason' but did not say what reason.

.............. I'm hoping I don't have to get my coat big time oever the next 48 hours.

D

Deleted User X18H

CAUTION THOUGH he said 'Good News' was meant as good news as decision now imminent' One more thing he suggest that a particular 'Labour MP has been extememly quite on this whole matter for a good reason' but did not say what reason.

.............. I'm hoping I don't have to get my coat big time oever the next 48 hours.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
ManOnTheRun said:
FYI.

DMH Planning have been responsible for putting the whole planning application together. We (the Club) have paid them hundreds of thousands in fee's over the last few years to carry out this role..... :)

they're a good firm. worked on my divorce a while back, best in brighton i'd say

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
hove born&bred said:

Oh, so you post Falmer YES tomorrow as subject header, then subsequently amend what you've said to mean decision imminent tomorrow, may or may not be YES...
Hope you're right, as I wouldn't want to be on the end of the abuse if this is wrong.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Trotster said:
Hmmmm - IF this is true, and fingers crossed it is......We need to PARTY tomorrow night!!!

Theres a party in my pants Helen and you have an invite...:D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Shows how opinions vary. DMH were the legal team behind Inntrepeneur who made hundreds of publicans bankrupt in the early 90s and also contributed to 14 suicides due to the legal pressure they put on publicans in the name of Inntrepeneur. Efficient, experts they may be but I wouldn't give them the time of day.

D

Deleted User X18H

Josky said:
Oh, so you post Falmer YES tomorrow as subject header, then subsequently amend what you've said to mean decision imminent tomorrow, may or may not be YES...
Hope you're right, as I wouldn't want to be on the end of the abuse if this is wrong.
Listen Newbie I wrote it as I read it last night, fine abuse online, scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Barnet Seagull said:
Fucks Sake.

if this is genuine

I'm in hospital tomorrow. general anaesthetic, overnight stay, no mobile or gprs :(

shit.

Guess I'll have to take my laptop.

'Tomorrow' as originally posted is today.

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
hove born&bred said:
Listen Newbie I wrote it as I read it last night, fine abuse online, scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f*** you. Just because I don't post much, doesn't make me a Newbie - I've been on this board as long as you, if not longer.

I'm not going to abuse you if the rumour is wrong - just saying that posters on here are not particularly forgiving. I've never abused anyone on here, until I read your response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here