Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer YES tomorrow [Warning: FAKE rumour]

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Arrrgghhh since this was posted Ive been visiting this site every 10 minutes in the hope of some news, ffs Prescott put us out of our misery!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Four news releases today and not one relating to us

odpm site

CHANGES TO SOUTH EAST REGIONAL PLANNING GUIDANCE TO DEVELOP RENEWABLE ENERGY AND TOURISM
The Housing and Planning Minister Keith Hill has today published the Proposed Changes to Regional Planning Guidance for the South ...
08 July 2004

GOVERNMENT DELIVERS FURTHER FREEDOMS FOR HIGH PERFORMING LOCAL AUTHORITIES
High performing councils will benefit from new trading powers under an Order laid today before Parliament. ...
08 July 2004

GOVERNMENT SETS OUT CAPPING DECISIONS
Five local authorities and one fire authority are having their budgets capped this year, Local Government Minister Nick Raynsford announced ...
08 July 2004

Other news this month

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT NORTH VOTE ON 4 NOVEMBER
4 November is the planned date for referendums on whether to establish elected regional assemblies in the Northern regions of ...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It would be just my luck if the decision came now.

I had an op on Tuesday and am banned from alcohol for 2 weeks. It's hell, you know, as I've got a fridge full of beer and can only gaze at it and count down the days......

And I don't really feel like partying just now, anyway.

PAH!

D

Deleted User X18H

Apart from my little Spat with SAFEWAY my original statement is genuine I have tried to call the guy at the MOD (We have an MOD public Liability contract here Red Arrows etc) he is not available
He is a QPR fan who once asked me 'what are u up to this weekend' etc one Friday, since then he has known my priorites in life, and suggested he knew of a few people in the odpm offices
(including a QPR fan) and would let me know if he found anything out. To be honest we have had a few false alarms over last few months that I didn't post............................

hove born&bred said:
I have tried to call the guy at the MOD (We have an MOD public Liability contract here Red Arrows etc) he is not available
If the MOD are involved, it must be a YES!

The plans involve creating a dip in the downs to hide the site from the view of local ramblers. The MOD have been contracted to create a huge crater by bombing Falmer. This also reduces the cost of demolishing the buildings that will have to go - to make space for the hotels, supermarkets and leisure centres that will fund the whole project.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Marvellous scenes.

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Lord Bracknell said:
If the MOD are involved, it must be a YES!

The plans involve creating a dip in the downs to hide the site from the view of local ramblers. The MOD have been contracted to create a huge crater by bombing Falmer. This also reduces the cost of demolishing the buildings that will have to go - to make space for the hotels, supermarkets and leisure centres that will fund the whole project.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Marvellous scenes.

But what about the Bat - Bomb collisions ? Are they going to be Smart Bombs ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The decision must be imminent, even I'm on here now...

Marvellous scenes.

Notters, reading through piles of bollocks on NSC since 1997.

:cool:

D

Deleted User X18H

DMH WILL HAVE THE DOCS THIS PM OR B4 MIDDAY TOMORROW LOOK OUT FOR A COURIER IN QUEENS ROAD.

This is my last word on the subject b4 I get in to trouble ...........with my employer not yous lot

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
hove born&bred said:
DMH WILL HAVE THE DOCS THIS PM OR B4 MIDDAY TOMORROW LOOK OUT FOR A COURIER IN QUEENS ROAD.

This is my last word on the subject b4 I get in to trouble ...........with my employer not yous lot

Is this definate? I have looked at this thread about 100 times today! It is driving me mad!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Safeway, I think that amounts to a big fat don't know, our source may or may not be reliable, the information may or may not be correct, so we may or may not get an answer on Falmer today or tomorrow, is that either clear or vague enough for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here