Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fabrice Muamba in Spurs v Bolton match

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This. Leave it to the Bolton fans (and probably the Liverpool ones who will somehow claim him as one of their own to ensure they get the opportunity for some self-pity).

Oh the sarcasm, however probably true

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Apparentl trending on twitter that he's passed, I hope it's not true, also nice to see Real Madrid with Muamba shirts.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I know Muamba is nothing to do with Brighton and Hove Albion but at times like this everyone comes together, no matter who you play for or who you support, we all love the game and on Tuesday I'd love to show some sort of support even if it is the one chant around the ground saying Fabrice Muamba.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ahhh guys can we not start to bicker until the lad is off the critical list?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If it is trending on twitter it hasn't reached the Bolton forum yet, I just checked... and I'd have thought they'd be the first to pounce on it?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
At 2030 GMT on Sunday the hosptial said Muamba remained in intensive care where he is being kept sedated.

that was 10 minutes ago

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Apparentl trending on twitter that he's passed, I hope it's not true, also nice to see Real Madrid with Muamba shirts.

Was some sick idiots who started a trend which was R.I.P Fabrice Muamba - which was made worse by people saying they werent happy with in tweets, making it look more popular thing being spoke about.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
mnwmahvj:tw1

Fabrice Muamba tweeted this picture about ten days ago, now is the time to be strong Fabrice.

Hovespur

Feb 28, 2012
Being at the game myself, I can honestly say I've never felt an atmosphere like that when he initially collasped. As it was close to HT, I was down on the concourse purchashing an over-priced bottle of shit lager when it happened - can safely say you could of heard a pin drop on the concourse. Chilling experience.
I missed it due to being in hospital a few days back.my Mates there said it was a eerie and horrible feeling.glad I missed it.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Nice touch from Real Madrid last night with the muamba and abidal shirts.

These past couple of days have shown amazing togetherness within the footballing world, even one of the world biggest clubs showing support for a player of their biggest rivals, while also showing support to Muamba, who face it, wasn't the most well known player in the world.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

These past couple of days have shown amazing togetherness within the footballing world, even one of the world biggest clubs showing support for a player of their biggest rivals, while also showing support to Muamba, who face it, wasn't the most well known player in the world.

If you beleive one of own, any footballer who voices their thoughts for Muamba are completely self-seeking.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Yep, very nice touch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here