Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fabrice Muamba in Spurs v Bolton match

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
This. Leave it to the Bolton fans (and probably the Liverpool ones who will somehow claim him as one of their own to ensure they get the opportunity for some self-pity).

Stop being a prick. Not the time or the place.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
James Pearce ‏ [MENTION=3156]Pear[/MENTION]cesport
Great news. Update on Muamba. Hospital say he's showing "small signs of improvement" and is moving his arms and legs
Retweeted by Matt Law

James Pearce ‏ [MENTION=3156]Pear[/MENTION]cesport
Hospital say Muamba's heart is beating without the help of medication. "His long term prognosis will remain unclear for some time"
Retweeted by Matt Law

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What happened to Abidal?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Thanks

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I think it's incrediable that we are starting to hear some positive news. I never expected him to be alive the next morning

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Now awake and recognising friends and family.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its actually quite emotional. Ok, none of us know him but the story is inspirational. Lets hope it concludes as we all hope. The fact his heart did not beat of its own accord for 2 hours and he is still alive is simply a miracle. It just shows what can be done when everyone pulls together.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tim

I think its that everyone is on board with this story and want a good outcome. Ok, we do not know him but its something to join people together and all the good wishes can only be good. It can be a cold and cynical World so I find it heartwarming that people pull together. I am sure you meant no offense.

Stumpy Tim

Tim

I think its that everyone is on board with this story and want a good outcome. Ok, we do not know him but its something to join people together and all the good wishes can only be good. It can be a cold and cynical World so I find it heartwarming that people pull together. I am sure you meant no offense.

I didn't say anything offensive about Muamba. I'm not sure why anyone would get offended about such a throwaway comment.

Some people

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No worries Tim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here