Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fabrice Muamba in Spurs v Bolton match

Sep 1, 2010
He did just collapse with nobody even near him when he fell to the ground. Hope I never see anything like that again during a match

Sent from my iPaella using Tapastalk

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
That is wonderful. Let's hope for no brain damage.

Shouldn't be too bad I wouldn't think, he was being given oxygen and having his heart pumped. Whilst I am no doctor, according to my first aid training, this enough to survive on. In fact, if you think about it, mouth to mouth is largely carbon dioxide going into their lungs, but apparently it still has enough oxygen in it to keep you alive.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I put the kids to bed and popped to Tesco and just found out while listening to 6-0-6 on the radio. Some very moving stories coming out of White hart lane. Some fans were almost in tears on the phone to the show. Who gives a shit about today's result. Come on fabrice pull through big guy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I put the kids to bed and popped to Tesco and just found out while listening to 6-0-6 on the radio. Some very moving stories coming out of White hart lane. Some fans were almost in tears on the phone to the show. Who gives a shit about today's result. Come on fabrice pull through big guy.

Thats 100% right.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Pleased Fabrice is 'stable', have never felt so sad watching a game of footy as I did this evening. Have been stewing on our result today but have defo regained a sense of perspective. Wishing Fab a speedy & full recovery, thoughts with his Fiancée, young son and family.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Here's hoping Muamba makes a full recovery.

Coincidentally I received an email via the Sussex Coaches Association asking for support for The Oliver King Foundation yesterday. It's to help prevent deaths from SAD (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) and was set up in the name of a young lad that died from it after a playing a football match.

Please, if you can, take time to read what the foundation is about and sign the epetition.

The Oliver King Foundation

Many thanks.

Make a sticky perhaps Bozza ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shouldn't be too bad I wouldn't think, he was being given oxygen and having his heart pumped. Whilst I am no doctor, according to my first aid training, this enough to survive on.
I would guess he had an underlying condition, and if so, it's good this happened on the pitch in front of a load of medical staff etc.

Stable is a good start, let's hope he makes a full recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here