Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fabrice Muamba in Spurs v Bolton match

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Laura has just said, if they managed to get him back down the tunnel, the next 24 hours are crucial.

Prayers are with him and his family tonight.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
David Pleat on BBC Radio 5 live: "The St Johns Ambulance, a voluntary organisation, attend football matches at every level to make sure players are looked after. They do a wonderful job and the work they did tonight was admirable."

here here

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I guess no news is usually good news,but in this case I think if he had been revived we'd know about it immediately.
On the other hand if he has passed away there would be a lot of other people to inform before the media.
I really hope he gets well,but I fear the worst.Especially as he had nobody near him and he didn't put his hands down to break his fall.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
only just heard about this from reading this thread, just hope he will be OK, such a sad thing to happen

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I guess no news is usually good news,but in this case I think if he had been revived we'd know about it immediately.
On the other hand if he has passed away there would be a lot of other people to inform before the media.
I really hope he gets well,but I fear the worst.Especially as he had nobody near him and he didn't put his hands down to break his fall.

Sadly true. I am in hope for positive news, hope the twitter rumour is right, but fear the worst. The longer it goes without any positive news the more concerned I am

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Over an hour and a half since there was any news... really doesn't look good.

Bright young player and from all accounts a nice guy who has a good head on his shoulders - really hope he is ok.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Over an hour and a half since there was any news... really doesn't look good.

Bright young player and from all accounts a nice guy who has a good head on his shoulders - really hope he is ok.

Or it could be good in that they have revived him but need to do CT scans to check the brain function before making an announcement. The Brain starved of oxygen starts to die after 4 minutes and becomes irreparable from 7-15 minutes on an upward scale so that would be my main concern. COME ON Fabrice you can pull through !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here