Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup R3 - Pompey

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How come we got away with the 10% for FCUM but Pompey we have to give them 15%?

The crap we got fed was due to police advice. If Sussex OB seriously think they'll be more bother playing against some pub team from the north then there is going to be playing against that 'orrible island race along the road then they are stupider than I thought!

Or are the club being found out??

So the West Stand will be home fans, I wonder home many will buy a ticket in there, I don't think I'd bother if that was the only option

Well if you get your act together in good time, then you wont have to sit there.

At the end of the day, the back of the West isnt really any further away from the pitch than W block, and that has been selling out recently at £24 for adults.

Glad to see more concession prices for this game tho.....

Also, im glad to be moving from the family stand. South stand block B/C should be good fun for this one. Im sure Pompey will sell all 1700, won't they?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
As i said, dont go then.
Dont start having a whinge about ticket prices, when you insult those who do the same.
Twat.

Tut tut, resorting to insults eh :laugh:

You were bitching about not being able to buy a £10 ticket cheaper owing to your student status, a different issue to a £21 ticket price. Similar in that they are both price related but different because one of us is not trying to "work" the system for our own benefit. I'm sure that as you are in further education you should be able to understand this.

Now jog along and get your paper round finished sunshine :smile:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has anyone here ever seen the view in person from the Worthing end? :lolol:

I've been up there when I've worked at a few games, and it's BRILLIANT. Trust me :jester:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

I've been up there when I've worked at a few games, and it's BRILLIANT. Trust me :jester:

Sorry EK. I know we're not supposed to upload pics of fellow NSC'ers, but I can't resist putting up this one of you at work in the West Stand, having a sly watch of the game...

istockphoto_6855115-sailor-girl-with-telescope.jpg

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

I sat up there on a Withdean tour, and took a few pictures. It really isn't that bad if you sit near the top. You might struggle to see the action at the other end, but it's really not as bad as some have made out. Might give it a try just to see what it's like for a game (I'm normally in H Block).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The issue is not only the distance but the height, not much above pitch level. It makes it quite difficult to see if the ball's gone in the goal at the eastern end.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry EK. I know we're not supposed to upload pics of fellow NSC'ers, but I can't resist putting up this one of you at work in the West Stand, having a sly watch of the game...

istockphoto_6855115-sailor-girl-with-telescope.jpg

:thumbsup: Must have been an August game I think, as I appear to be wearing the summer uniform.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Tut tut, resorting to insults eh :laugh:

You were bitching about not being able to buy a £10 ticket cheaper owing to your student status, a different issue to a £21 ticket price. Similar in that they are both price related but different because one of us is not trying to "work" the system for our own benefit. I'm sure that as you are in further education you should be able to understand this.

Now jog along and get your paper round finished sunshine :smile:

Oh come off it, how many people worked the system when they were a teenager. Those adults I know off here all admitted to doing it when they were younger, and thought your reaction amongst a couple of others was nothing short of pathetic.

Oh and if you want to throw around comments such as that regarding paper rounds. You're clearly doing oh so well for yourself sat on here every afternoon. :smile:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Oh come off it, how many people worked the system when they were a teenager. Those adults I know off here all admitted to doing it when they were younger, and thought your reaction amongst a couple of others was nothing short of pathetic.

Oh and if you want to throw around comments such as that regarding paper rounds. You're clearly doing oh so well for yourself sat on here every afternoon. :smile:

There is a difference between working the system and advertising the fact on an Internet forum.

Regarding doing oh so well for myself, as you should recall I'm sure I told you that I am full time carer for my disabled mrs due to her multiple sclerosis - which I have been doing since august last year after I resigned from my job managing a garage in Brighton which I had been doing for 7 years. One of the "perks" of looking after my mrs is that I get to have some down time and have spent some time on here this afternoon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not getting into a binfest over this, my point is that £21 for a cup game when Gus is unlikely to put out a full 1st team is pricey to say the least, taking into account it is Christmas I think many will be put off by this and the price.

then don't buy a ticket then, just tune into the satellite feed that Pompey will have going back to a packed supporters club in Fratton for their hoards of fans who won't be able to get tickets.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How come we got away with the 10% for FCUM but Pompey we have to give them 15%?

The crap we got fed was due to police advice. If Sussex OB seriously think they'll be more bother playing against some pub team from the north then there is going to be playing against that 'orrible island race along the road then they are stupider than I thought!

Or are the club being found out??

Or, perhaps, the club have reviewed the decision taken over the FCUM game, and have realised the mistake made to restrict FCUMs allocation, and made a positive decision to change it for future games. f*** me, it's not about being 'found out', what is it about the anti club brigade on this site?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Just viewed the link and one sun of a bitch is going to be sitting in my ( East Stand) seat. I knew those scummers would get that end. South or West stand?

Got to be West stand, 900 odd in there bouncing up and down should make some racket and I won‘t be sitting down, I‘d rather get slung out than sit. anyone else opting for the West?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Just purchased Exeter and Bournemouth away tickets but no sign of Pompey tickets on-line!

Guess somebody has forgotten to push the right button!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here