Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup R3 - Pompey

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
who cares. if gus puts them out in our name against that load of mutants, i will pay to watch them

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All seems sensible up to the point where they say you can buy seats in the West Stand. Good grief. I think they should give them out free or maybe a fiver, otherwise I can't see the point, no one will want to sit there.

Presumably they will let everyone stand though if they want to like they do with away fans if they all stand?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
do we know if it will be a weak albion side:facepalm:

Not getting into a binfest over this, my point is that £21 for a cup game when Gus is unlikely to put out a full 1st team is pricey to say the least, taking into account it is Christmas I think many will be put off by this and the price.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
All seems sensible up to the point where they say you can buy seats in the West Stand. Good grief. I think they should give them out free or maybe a fiver, otherwise I can't see the point, no one will want to sit there.

Presumably they will let everyone stand though if they want to like they do with away fans if they all stand?

Then again, you can say to your mate standing next to you, in all honesty, 'I can't see us winning this one...' :)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not getting into a binfest over this, my point is that £21 for a cup game when Gus is unlikely to put out a full 1st team is pricey to say the least, taking into account it is Christmas I think many will be put off by this and the price.

Stay at home then.
That's the only thing you had to say to me when i complained about paying adult prices last round, as well as a number of sad, sad insults.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just tried to buy, but not available yet...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Stay at home then.
That's the only thing you had to say to me when i complained about paying adult prices last round, as well as a number of sad, sad insults.

Oh dear. As I recall you were having a moan up because you couldn't get a student discount on a £10 ticket, slightly different :wave:

And it was the 1st round, not the last round if you want to be factually correct.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Why have pompey been given the full 15% allocation? Surely this is more of a category c game than FCUM ,after all there is a (distant) history of trouble between us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
First ever chance to sit in the West Stand, very very tempting!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Oh dear. As I recall you were having a moan up because you couldn't get a student discount on a £10 ticket, slightly different :wave:

And it was the 1st round, not the last round if you want to be factually correct.

As i said, dont go then.
Dont start having a whinge about ticket prices, when you insult those who do the same.
Twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here