Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F1 - Spa Grand Prix

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Did you hear what he said to his team over the radio when he saw Kimi spin out " Yeah, thats what im talking about, thats what im talking about!!!!!"

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Did you hear what he said to his team over the radio when he saw Kimi spin out " Yeah, thats what im talking about, thats what im talking about!!!!!"

They often have a delay on those transmissions. I dont think it was aimed at Kimi - I think it was just elation of winning the Grand Prix... although I may be wrong.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
just read in the paper that the group that brought man city own a stake in ferrari f1 too

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

as stated below, that wasn't the case. he had already finished and was in-fact out the car. it was just a montage of race highlights with a somewhat humorous juxtaposition....innit

But i imagine he would have had a litttle celebration to himself when he heard the good news!

The last lap was the most TENSE ever. i was shouting at hamilton to go slower for fear of him throwing it away.

The AMAZING THING was the gamble by some teams to go to intermediate tyres on the last two laps. they made up 30 seconds per lap once they had done so! i think thats how heidfeld managed to surge to 3rd.

brilliant tactics, brilliant circuit, brilliant race.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's incredible that with 3 laps to go you can have a pit stop and still make an advantage on those ahead!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hamilton has been demoted to 3rd!!!!

Why don't they just announce that Ferrari have won the Championship and they can decide who is World Champion?

FFS

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
C**TS
once again the FIA bow to Ferrari (the team who get off with nearly causing an accident in the pit lane the GP before).

It really is a fix!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very harsh decision. Hamilton and Raikkonen were just going wheel to wheel, it was superb F1 racing at its best for years.

So what do they do - encourage the drivers who are actually trying to race each other? Oh no. Give it to Ferrari - again - and penalise the guy who was pushed over the chicane, but who also let the other guy back in front. Bonkers.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If the FIA weren's so anti McLaren one might be inclined to think that they didn't want a black man to win the World championship...how much influence does Moseley have...like father like son?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The investigation has nothing to do with Ferrari either, the stewards decide what is and what is not investigated.

You don't believe that do you? They are heavily influence by the teams, depending on how big and how load they shout,

Massa last race, the pit lane incident, that normally would be a drive through penalty, but Ferrari persuaded then to "investigate after the finish" meaning they could not displace Massa

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I think we now know what the FIA stands for.

Ferrari International Assistance.

Its a discrace. The amount of times schumacher bent and broke the rules and got away with it was criminal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here