[Misc] F1 2021

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Regardless of the differing views on the decision, I’d question if Max really needed to make that very tight attempt on the 6th bend of a 58 lap race.

Probably due to the adrenaline rush at the start. Glad LH got out of the way, its not worth his while to risk any sort of contact.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
Ultimately I don’t think that incident will have much impact. Tyres could end up being the main influence. Just depends on a safety car now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is looking like a complete non-event, which is disappointing. I might take the dog out for a walk and listen to it instead.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Couldn’t be going better for LH

giphy.gif

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It is borderline decision either way (the Max on board footage is probably what counted against him) but for once I think Red Bull can feel justifiably agreieved. He got past and stayed within the confines - just - but it was a clean move.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Just copy what Red Bull do and retain the advantage.

Yeah, but he changed medium tyres for hard, he could have been doing faster laps on the medium tyres for longer? Verstappen only stopped because he had to.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Correct decision IMO . If it had been a proper track with grass or gravel it would have been a crash.

Semi suicidal banzai manouvres do not deserve an advantage, MV now seemingly over driving.

Will Perez cause a fight?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perez proving how shit a teammate Bottas is

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hard but clean, Perez showing his teammate how it should be done dare I say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports