[Misc] F1 2021

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
VAR is ruining Formula 1.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Max was never making that corner, totally confused, it was a desperate lunge. If Lewis turned in there would have been a crash.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure why any drivers are bothering to stick to the track around that section of the circuit now - just take the quicker "Hamilton route" - seems to be within the rules today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mad Max about to get even madder any minute now

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Regardless of the differing views on the decision, I’d question if Max really needed to make that very tight attempt on the 6th bend of a 58 lap race.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Exactly - Hamilton supposed to take a prang? Thought MV tried to drive into him. Turned out OK in my book.

As Hill and Button both said, it was a late lunge. The following cars were much closer to the inside going round the corner. MV couldn't because of his speed and the late lunge. Guess MV's poor start blew their tactics apart.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Seems pretty obvious Max was trying to force Hamilton off, not sure what the problem is. Bumping someone off then saying “well I never left the track” isn’t that much of a defence.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
Not sure where Lewis could have gone, but surprised he didn’t have to give it back. Saying that the speed Hamilton is keeping up. I don’t think it would have been long before he was back in front.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
If Max had actually left a car’s width - Hamilton could have stayed on track, and Max might have made it stick. Forced LH off due to typical aggressive approach- and LH just goes to the run off as anyone else would do.

Max blew it at the start. Now let’s see how the stops play out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mad Max tyres not performing

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lewis is going to have to do this all by himself because he’s getting naff all support from Bottas.

Just like every other time, then? No wonder Lewis has loved having him as a teammate, wipes the floor with him at will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here