Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter Roll Call...............

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That's not many. How many do you think we'll take as it's pay on the day. Must be over 500?

exeter61.jpg

The away team are only given a few seats in this little stand. I wanted to go in here last time as it was pissing down but priority was given to old people, gays and people with children etc so I ended up on the terrace.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
exeter61.jpg

The away team are only given a few seats in this little stand. I wanted to go in here last time as it was pissing down but priority was given to old people, gays and people with children etc so I ended up on the terrace.

Is that it :eek:

Holy shit. What's our stand like and what's the capacity?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
exeter61.jpg

Surely you qualified as gay then ?

Our allocation is just over 1200, of which 200 are seats, so correct that the terrace holds about 1000. As this is PATG, only 150 miles away and a bank holiday, I can see us selling out, so non tickets holders might do well do get there nice and early

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Most of us will be on that terrace that can be seen to the left of the stand in that picture. It holds about a thousand I'd say.

exeter60.jpg

The terrace looks like it ends when it get's to the goal then looks like hoardings after that.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Our allocation is just over 1200, of which 200 are seats, so correct that the terrace holds about 1000. As this is PATG, only 150 miles away and a bank holiday, I can see us selling out, so non tickets holders might do well do get there nice and early

Bull crap......they will not turn anyone with cash away.....( and its 172 miles) 3hours 46 mins on route finder I cant see 1000's making that trip especially considering most are at work the next day ( unless you are 15)

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
exeter and torquay were both great days out last year. ill be there armed with a trusty pack of cider

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think there was one posted yesterday.

Still going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here