Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter Roll Call...............

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Me + 1.

Anyone know what's the best way of getting there by train. looked and says 4 - 5 hours. portsmouth way or is there another way. not been before.

Ta.

We are going via Clapham, takes about 4 and a half hours. You can via Paddington and it's a bit quicker.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
We are going via Clapham, takes about 4 and a half hours. You can via Paddington and it's a bit quicker.

Cheers 8ace. Do both routes go via Reading? As heard there’s engineering works around that area, might be wrong.

How much did your tickets cost?

Thanks.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A bit premature I know, but was wondering who is going.......

to start off.....
<<<<<< + me

What, all 4 of them Tony? Lucky chap!

Oh, and me + 2 on Monday.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Cheers 8ace. Do both routes go via Reading? As heard there’s engineering works around that area, might be wrong.

How much did your tickets cost?

Thanks.

No worries.
The Paddington route goes via Reading, the Clapham one via Salisbury. Our tickets will cost about £30 with a groupsave4 purchased on the day.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

I’m going Hove - Fratton - Salisbury - Exeter st Davids.

4h 25m - £55

Can’t wait to see NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE :)

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Me + 2 are driving from Haywards Heath, leaving around 9.30 am and stopping at the Imperial Hotel very close to Exeter Station. Massive Weatherspoons pub. Loads of Brighton fans there before last season's match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here