Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex has moved on.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for the mainly postive comments and PM's. Today hit me HARD which some people could not understand. It was I suppose the final nail in the coffin so I have have deleted her from my facebook account and will try and forget but its hard. People say its all for a reason but I do not believe that shit. Life sucks.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Thanks for the mainly postive comments and PM's. Today hit me HARD which some poeple could not understand. It was I suppose the final nail in the coffin so I have have deleted her from my facebook account and will try and forget but its hard. People say its all for a reason but I do not believe that shit. Life sucks.

You will get over her time is a great healer:thumbsup just be yourself and 47 is still young gareth :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
"If your ex was only interested in you because of the career, money and car (how much does she earn incidentally?) then it's not you that's the garbage. "

Quoted by Lush

Its called the power struture of any relationship.

If you are playing in a unobtainable higher league, then ultimately it will always end in misery.

Know your place you CONLIB voting peasant.

LOL

I guess I was league 3 and she was he Championship or Premriership. Ah well best off ending now really.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wow. What a thread to post on a public forum. Live life in reality, mr Spielberg. I like you old chap, you're a nice bloke but seriously, what good is this sort of thread going to do?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I guess I was league 3 and she was he Championship or Premriership. Ah well best off ending now really.

Look at the relationship as if you were a random person. Who did not know you. Take in all the aspects of the realtionship, age, financial position, the condition of the opposite sex, her COMMITMENT to the relationship, and ask yourself "would it have lasted?"

There lies your answer.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You right absolutely none and for that reason I'm out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ah well my meltdown has been a mild diversion on a Saturday night. It was a serious question at the start if you read it but for better or worse I am only Human and my biggest mistake is airing my frailties on here but I have done that for 9 years so you take it or leave it.

Anyway shes probably shagging him now its nearly 12 pm :US:

Stumpy Tim

Buzzer is right. You should have a chat with a Doctor, or just a counsellor. The latter is a good start - there's nothing like talking to someone who you don't know and who won't judge you. It may be he suggests seeing a Doctor... I've seen people close to me hit with depression & the first step is admitting it's something you can't deal with alone.

My advice is to see a counsellor first... it's not as big a step as seeing a Doctor and it often works. A counsellor will certainly boost your self-esteem.

I would also recommend not posting this stuff on NSC as you will get some shit

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Ah well my meltdown has been a mild diversion on a Saturday night. It was a serious question at the start if you read it but for better or worse I am only Human and my biggest mistake is airing my frailties on here but I have done that for 9 years so you take it or leave it.

Anyway shes probably shagging him now its nearly 12 pm :US:

may as well go spy through the keyhole.

in all seriosuness though.....whats the point of getting upset. Go get some clunge of the calibre of the asian pieces you were posting yesterday morning.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"You right absolutely none and for that reason I'm out. "

qUOTED BY uNCLE wINEBERG

ARE YOU DRUNCK or are you requesting a quote from from HARTY the gravedigger.

Life is for living

xdxx

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gareth, I was at a very low ebb last year and part of this year. I thought life was over at 29. I didn't realise how unhappy I was. I left my flatmates behind and went for a walk. I climbed down to the Thames and walked along the river. The rest is a bit of a blank and suddenly I found myself waist deep in the Thames. That's when I knew I needed to make some changes.

I'm trying tio focus on the positives of life. I wrote myself a letter about what I have achieved, what I want from life and what I have. It turns out I have more friends that I could shake a stick at and have achieved more than I thought I did.

I was caught up with feeling sorry for myself and have bottled up feelings over the last decade. I've never really talked about how I felt and I neglected to realise that I had plenty of people willing to listen.

You need to ask yourself what you really want from life. Don't get hung up on numbers. 47 is a number and nothing more. You are only past it and finished if you think it.

I am gradually making my way out of the pit of despair. I have got to the stage where I have realised that there are plenty of people that like me, so why don't I like myself?

The Doc told me that exercise is one of the keys to 'curing yourself'. I do believe that you are running the marathon next year. Follow my lead and run. Forsake the scotch and replace it with a run. I missed the ballot, so hopefully running for the RNID. We can meet half way for a drink when we get to the 26 mile stage.

Don't give up. You are worth much more than that.

essex seagull

Nov 2, 2008
essex
I dont know you so ill generalise ,get yourself a new girlfriend as soon as possible youll soon forget the old one. in the meantime go out with your mates but dont drive them mad by keeping on about your ex ,have some fun and as someone once said "yes i know you love her but just in case remember to carry a spare "

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well this was going to be a pm, but your box is full, so....

...I've just seen your thread.
I'm really sorry to hear you're at such a low ebb fella. I won't pretend to have any words or solutions that could really help in any way, but I know we're quite "local", so if you ever fancy meeting up for a pint in the Romans or wherever, then give me a shout. I am quite literally BURSTING with little facts and titbits about the stadium from that Falmer tour which I've been boring my other half to death with, so it'd be good to unload them on a like-minded Albionite such as yourself. And if nothing else, I could hand you the remf cheque.

Just to say, if you feel like a beer then let me know. I don't need much encouragement,
:thumbsup:

Dave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here