Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex has moved on.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I can't be arsed with that. The facts are single women will not go for my profile.
Then make up another one that they will go for. Who/what are looking for? If you are a 47 year old male, there is very little point going for 18-30 year olds. Try someone your own size/age. If you want to snap out of this you have to be arsed with something.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The thing is 5 years ago I had a good career,money,a convertible car. Shallow yes but it makes a difference. Now I have absolutely nothing going for me. But the thought that I am just garbage is the hardest to take.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is there an Ethiopian aids orphan we can get in here to explain to US what he has going for him?

Yes I am better off than them but I need some guidance not platitudes. No doubt this crisis will become NSC gold. Many people will love it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I have no money. My career is in tatters. I am 47. She was far better looking than me. Its far easier for Women. I am in a state. The facts are I am surplus to requirements now. The news today althoug inevitable still is a knife in the heart and so soon. She was on her own for 3 years after her last relationship. What does that say.

Pull yourself together man. There's always football.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Life is too short to think "oh what might have been..."

Pull your finger out, get out there and enjoy every minute of it.

If its women that you so desperately seek, then let her go looking for you, NOT vice versa.

Absolutely sensible advice :thumbsup:

My bit to add to that, you're never too old for anything in this life, and you need to get out there and start meeting people again.

You, of course, haven't been charged for this advice.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Yes I am better off than them but I need some guidance not platitudes. No doubt this crisis will become NSC gold. Many people will love it.

Get your job sorted out. New doors will open in the future. Everything else will follow.

Decide what you want more. Money/ house/wife flash cars or

friends/ busy social life. The two sets rarely go together.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You need a councillor Unc, before you start stewing in your own filth and wasting the rest of your life...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
the thing is mate I have NO positives in my life anymore. I am really in meltdown.

Oh come on, what about REMF and the 100's of really hard up people who's live you have made better.

There must be a few community groups around your area, which wont cost you much/anything to join and give you the chance to meet a new group of people. It doesnt have to be to meet a women just to give you mind something else to think about

the thing is mate I have NO positives in my life anymore. I am really in meltdown.
It is quite simple - go and see your GP. Asking for advice from a bunch of numb nuts on a messageboard is asking for trouble and the negative feedback you get from some people will not help. You may need counselling, prozac or just someone to listen (in real life) but your GP is the best place to start.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Please, US, if you can't snap yourself out of it then you really need a helping hand. Book yourself an appointment with your GP first thing Monday to discuss dealing with your depression. There are some really excellent counsellors out there that your doc may be able to recommend.

I'm not sure that posting your innermost feelings on an internet board helps though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair point. I guess spilliing my guts on NSC is not the thing to do.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For Women Ed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You need a councillor Unc, before you start stewing in your own filth and wasting the rest of your life...

Wise words from a young head.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's not whether it's the thing to do or not, just thinking that you are obviously feeling fragile at the moment, feelings all over the place.

I am f***ed up mate. I have hit the rocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here